ADOTAS – AccuWeather, Inc. has promoted Loren Tobia, a former chairman of Radio Television Digital News Association (RTDNA), to the role of Executive Director of Sales for the Display Systems and Services division. This new role will allow Tobia to expand AccuWeather’s position of leadership in multi-screen content for television [...] more...
Facebook’s introduction of Graph Search on Tuesday has, not surprisingly, elicited a flurry comments from interested Internet parties. Here’s what a few of them had to say: “At this point, I’m unimpressed. It remains unclear on how advertisers will be able to use this Graph Search product to better market and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ned Brody is moving up to the position of chief revenue officer and president of AOL Advertising, basically replacing Jeff Levick who will be leaving after a six-week transition period. (Nicholas Carlson over at Business Insider has sources suggesting CEO Tim Armstrong was doing Levick’s job and making [...] more...
ADOTAS – Kevin Colleran, Facebook’s first ad sales executive, is joining Facebook brand platform manager Buddy Media’s board of advisors. Colleran is leaving the social network next month after six-and-a-half years, making his tenure second to only cofounder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg. Colleran will find good company on the board, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Cheetos and its spokes-cheetah Chester want everyone to take a break. Start goofing off on the web right now — only make sure you’re logging your break time into social dashboard Meebo’s web check-in system. The snack brand is running the first sponsored campaign on Meebo’s Quest platform, a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Not even our phone calls are safe from advertising! Well, actually they haven’t been for a while if you consider telemarketers or even LiveWire Mobile’s ringback tones, which enable advertising as you wait for the guy on the other end to pick up. Besides that, Skype’s new display ads [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the last year, online IM service Meebo has successfully transformed into a comprehensive social dashboard. The last few months have seen development upon development: after giving users the ability to check into their favorite websites in November and closing a Series D round of funding with $25 million, [...] more...
ADOTAS – On New Year’s Eve, I was surprised that most of my friends seemed as anxious to get 2010 behind them as I was — it wasn’t a bad year, but it was long and exhausting. However, a lot of companies in the interactive advertising industry can boast about [...] more...
ADOTAS – Offline check-ins have been surprisingly popular, so why not apply the same theory to online wayfaring? In addition to new user profile pages and a browser extension, tomorrow social dashboard Meebo will introduce the ability for users to check in to their favorite websites. All these appendages make Meebo [...] more...
ADOTAS – Thanks to the Meebo gang for last night’s awesome party in NYC, celebrating the instant messenger’s fifth anniversary. Once again I found myself at another online advertising party on Manhattan’s Far West Side, mingling with the likes of OMD, Mediacom, MediaVest and several other high-profile agencies. The party included [...] more...
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]