ADOTAS – AccuWeather, Inc. has promoted Loren Tobia, a former chairman of Radio Television Digital News Association (RTDNA), to the role of Executive Director of Sales for the Display Systems and Services division. This new role will allow Tobia to expand AccuWeather’s position of leadership in multi-screen content for television [...] more...
Facebook’s introduction of Graph Search on Tuesday has, not surprisingly, elicited a flurry comments from interested Internet parties. Here’s what a few of them had to say: “At this point, I’m unimpressed. It remains unclear on how advertisers will be able to use this Graph Search product to better market and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ned Brody is moving up to the position of chief revenue officer and president of AOL Advertising, basically replacing Jeff Levick who will be leaving after a six-week transition period. (Nicholas Carlson over at Business Insider has sources suggesting CEO Tim Armstrong was doing Levick’s job and making [...] more...
ADOTAS – Kevin Colleran, Facebook’s first ad sales executive, is joining Facebook brand platform manager Buddy Media’s board of advisors. Colleran is leaving the social network next month after six-and-a-half years, making his tenure second to only cofounder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg. Colleran will find good company on the board, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Cheetos and its spokes-cheetah Chester want everyone to take a break. Start goofing off on the web right now — only make sure you’re logging your break time into social dashboard Meebo’s web check-in system. The snack brand is running the first sponsored campaign on Meebo’s Quest platform, a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Not even our phone calls are safe from advertising! Well, actually they haven’t been for a while if you consider telemarketers or even LiveWire Mobile’s ringback tones, which enable advertising as you wait for the guy on the other end to pick up. Besides that, Skype’s new display ads [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the last year, online IM service Meebo has successfully transformed into a comprehensive social dashboard. The last few months have seen development upon development: after giving users the ability to check into their favorite websites in November and closing a Series D round of funding with $25 million, [...] more...
ADOTAS – On New Year’s Eve, I was surprised that most of my friends seemed as anxious to get 2010 behind them as I was — it wasn’t a bad year, but it was long and exhausting. However, a lot of companies in the interactive advertising industry can boast about [...] more...
ADOTAS – Offline check-ins have been surprisingly popular, so why not apply the same theory to online wayfaring? In addition to new user profile pages and a browser extension, tomorrow social dashboard Meebo will introduce the ability for users to check in to their favorite websites. All these appendages make Meebo [...] more...
ADOTAS – Thanks to the Meebo gang for last night’s awesome party in NYC, celebrating the instant messenger’s fifth anniversary. Once again I found myself at another online advertising party on Manhattan’s Far West Side, mingling with the likes of OMD, Mediacom, MediaVest and several other high-profile agencies. The party included [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s