ADOTAS — Having been rumored for months to be headed toward an IPO, Adap.tv was instead acquired today by AOL. “AOL is a leader in online video and the combination of AOL and Adap.tv will create the leading video platform in the industry,” said Tim Armstrong (pictured, below right), Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of [...] more...
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- Research Study: Holiday Retail Tactics Breed Mistrust Among Millennails December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s an opportunity for progressive retailers to [...] more »
- eXelate Expands Global Data Coverage Through Strategic Partnership With French Company SirData December 19th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — eXelate, the leading [...] more »
- Do People Really Google ‘Google’? Check Out The Top Keyword Searches of 2013 December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — With December yet to be completed, the winners [...] more »
- New Whitepaper Analyzes Facebook Ads Performance for 2014 December 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Marin Software has issued a new whitepaper, “The [...] more »
- Epidemic Sound Licenses Music By The Second December 19th 2013 STOCKHOLM – December 19, 2013 – Epidemic Sound today began accepting applications [...] more »
- Vibes CIO Talks Amazon’s GoPago Grab, iBeacon Integration December 18th 2013 ADOTAS — Numerous U.S. media outlets have picked up on [...] more »
- Americans on Healthcare.gov: Amazon and Google Can Do It Better December 18th 2013 ADOTAS – The much-publicized troubled launch of the Obama administration’s [...] more »
- An Agency Perspective on Attribution December 19th 2013
- Leverage the Value of the Second-Screen Trend – Now and After the Holiday Shopping Season December 19th 2013
- Giving Up on Mobile? You’re Not Alone: What Brands Can Learn from Uber December 18th 2013
- Naughty or Nice: How the Big Man Assesses Your Holiday Display Campaigns December 18th 2013
- EXCLUSIVE: How Multichannel Saved Multiplaz Over $200K Using a New Method for Fighting Ad Fraud December 18th 2013
- Reporting & Analytics
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- EXCLUSIVE: Multichannel Saves Multiplaz Over $200K, Combats Ad Fraud: [...] for advertisers is relying on computer algorithms to determine the best placement for ads
- Bobby Wells: I can understand the utility of ad blockers for a number of reasons - especially
- Jay: Hulu went from a legal alternative to PeekVid to a cable channel.
- Adblock Plus Fuels the Debate over Native Ads: [...] advertisers and publishers to define parameters for the native ad format and recently published