NEW YORK, February 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Signaling the close of the sale of its TV distribution assets to Extreme Reach for $485 million plus cash and working capital from DG’s television business, DG has spun off its online business into a new online company named Sizmek Inc. (NASDAQ: SZMK), [...] more...
NEW YORK, November 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – DG MediaMind released new research today showing that digital marketers are managing increasingly complex online campaigns; the number of campaigns that averaged 50 or more ad versions in a single campaign has increased by 32.2 percent over the last four years. Based on [...] more...
DG Peer39 Launches Fraud Prevention Attribute to Help Advertisers Identify, Avoid Bot Traffic in RTB Environments
NEW YORK, October 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – DG® (NASDAQ: DGIT), the world’s leading multi-screen advertising company, today announced the launch of fraud prevention within the DG Peer39 data solution, allowing ad buyers to detect and avoid bot traffic within auction environments. With the new capability, advertisers will be protected from [...] more...
NEW YORK and LOS ANGELES, October 8, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Digital Generation, Inc (NASDAQ: DGIT), the world’s leading multi-screen advertising company, announced that it has agreed to acquire Republic Project, a cloud-based ad platform that enables agencies and brands to create, deliver and measure social and mobile rich media campaigns. [...] more...
NEW YORK (ADOTAS) – Havas Media announced today that it has partnered with DG (NASDAQ: DGIT) to deliver the first integrated solution for online and TV campaign management. The global partnership brings together Havas Media’s digital and media expertise and DG’s MediaMind and VideoFusion technologies at the core of Havas [...] more...
ADOTAS – Hot off the virtual presses: Eugene Becker (pictured) has joined eXelate as Senior Vice President of Product Management. Eugene will be responsible for global product management and development of eXelate’s data and analytics products built to power more effective marketing decisions for agencies, platforms, and marketers worldwide. This is [...] more...
NEW YORK (March 11, 2013) — DG (NASDAQ: DGIT), the world’s leading ad management and distribution platform, is introducing a unified brand identity that incorporates all of its TV and online solutions under a single corporate umbrella. The consolidated DG offers comprehensive ad campaign management that includes multi-screen delivery, cross-channel [...] more...
There was — and to a certain extent still is — a tension between “big data” vs. creative siloism in the advertising industry. For many years, creative teams, who carried a lot of weight, were trained to be very skeptical and combative of anyone trying to apply hard numbers (i.e., [...] more...
TAG Heuer is one of the most recognized global brands in luxury timepieces – representing an elite level of technical achievement and style. The brand maintains its larger-than-life image not only with A-list celebrity ambassadors, but also with large-format attention-grabbing ad creative that often exceed publisher specs. In the Fall of [...] more...
LONDON & NEW YORK (September 17, 2012) — Unruly, the award-winning global technology platform for social video advertising, today announced the appointment of Mike Kelly as Non-Executive Director. He will join Unruly’s board in that capacity immediately. Kelly is a veteran media executive, industry leader and recognized expert on digital and [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]