NEW YORK, November 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — MediaMath today announces the appointment of Michael Lamb (pictured), respected digital media and marketing expert, as chief commercial officer. Lamb will lead corporate strategy, development, and product commercialization. He joins the company’s executive team and reports directly to the CEO, Joe Zawadzki. Lamb comes to MediaMath after 10 years with [...] more...
DG Peer39 Launches Fraud Prevention Attribute to Help Advertisers Identify, Avoid Bot Traffic in RTB Environments
NEW YORK, October 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – DG® (NASDAQ: DGIT), the world’s leading multi-screen advertising company, today announced the launch of fraud prevention within the DG Peer39 data solution, allowing ad buyers to detect and avoid bot traffic within auction environments. With the new capability, advertisers will be protected from [...] more...
ADOTAS — Data in any advertising medium is a currency. For advertisers, it is an economic asset that enables them to drive and optimize top-of-funnel, mid-funnel, and bottom-of-funnel performance. For publishers, it allows them to enhance the price-value of their audience. The Mobile Context It is no different in mobile advertising. It [...] more...
ADOTAS — Here are some midweek news items of note: GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! Angela Kyle (pictured) joins Wolff Olins this month as head of new business development for the US. In this role, she will help the firm uncover opportunities to partner with ambitious [...] more...
AFAIK: Forbes’ Most Promising Firms, Opera, Affiliate Window, Brandwatch, Rakuten LinkShare, Anametrix, Dachis Group, Marketing Zen, Datonics, MediaMath, IMN
Here’s what’s charting now on the digital marketing hit parade: Rocket Fuel was named No. 4 on the 2013 Forbes Most Promising Companies in America. Rocket Fuel was the top-ranked of six digital ad companies in the top 50, which also includes OpenX (7), Adroll (30), ShareThis (35), Rubicon (40) and [...] more...
ADOTAS – In a power struggle for the ages, the Interaactive Advertising Bureau has wrested control of the OpenRTB consortium from the hands of founding members DataXu, MediaMath, Turn, Admeld, PubMatic and the Rubicon Project…. What? The member organizations voluntarily handed over leadership of the project to develop industry standards for real-time [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the wake of portal rival AOL’s online video upfront with 15 new web series (one with Heidi Klum, one produced by Jennifer Lopez), Yahoo! unveiled eight new web series as part of the rollout of its revamped video hub, which will be a central resource for videos across [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s been four years since I wrote one of my most popular series of blog posts of all time — “The Ad Exchange Model” (part 1, part 2 and part 3). Since then a lot has happened. A whole slew of three letter acronyms has appeared: DSP, SSP, [...] more...
ADOTAS – It seems like this all year venture capital has been steadily injected into the ad tech bloodstream. The latest recipients of investing infusion include HubSpot, Rovio and MediaMath. Marketing software Hubspot has received $32 million in a Series D round of funding that included participation from some very big [...] more...
ADOTAS – There are few things that will bring fierce industry rivals together at a table for discussion, but one is certainly standards. Corralling the largest players in the ultra-competitive display-side platform and supply-side platform spaces, the OpenRTB initiative aims to develop real-time bidding standards for automating publisher and advertiser guidelines. Participating in [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]