NEW YORK, October 23, 2013 (ADOTAS) – MediaBrix, the leading advertising and services platform for social and mobile games, today announces it is extending its proprietary emotional targeting and Breakthrough Moments™ (BTMs) technology to the Windows ecosystem. Through this extension, app and game developers can now engage a single ad [...] more...
ADOTAS — Native advertising is one of the biggest trends in digital advertising, and it is growing in popularity and in terms of overall spending. A recent survey by eMarketer shows that native advertising spending accounted for $1.63 billion in 2012 and is estimated to rise by more than $1 [...] more...
ADOTAS — The wide-reaching popularity of games such as Candy Crush Saga or Dream Pet Link, alongside the rapid growth of tablets and smartphones, have ensured that gaming is now everywhere and very much part of our everyday lives. As a result, the advertising that accompanies these games is proving [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here’s today’s digital skinny, delivered by the virtual mailman: SapientNitro announced today that its worldwide chief creative officer, Gaston Legorburu (pictured), has been named a member of the Cannes Mobile Lions Jury for the 60th International Festival of Creativity. Legorburu will join a prestigious panel of international judges to review and [...] more...
ADOTAS (Second of two parts) – Today, we’re asking our esteemed panel of thought leaders the following Burning Question: “What are your thoughts about Tuesday’s IAB announcement that digital advertising revenues climbed to a milestone high of $36.6 billion in 2012?” Here’s how they’ve responded: “These revenue numbers are incredible and a [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. Insomnia is the worst. And with daylight savings next weekend, I certainly am not looking forward to losing another hour [...] more...
Here’s what our virtual drum circle is pounding out today: Honda has partnered with MediaBrix on a fully integrated, immersive and interactive advertising experience within SongPop as part of the company’s launch of the 2013 Civic. The campaign kicked off yesterday. Honda reportedly is also the first automotive company to feature a branded [...] more...
Today’s Burning Question from Adotas is: ”What can be learned from The Atlantic’s Scientology Sponsored Story debacle?” Here’s how our industry contacts weighed in: “The fact that there is so much internal and external strife at The Atlantic about native ads is not surprising. Ads that appear as content, such as native ads, [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Brian Lesser, CEO, Xaxis “Twitter and Apple (tablet/mobile) will launch real-time-bidding (RTB) ad exchanges. Following this year’s success of Facebook Exchange (FBX), Facebook’s RTB system, Twitter and Apple will also open their ad inventory to RTB technology. This will be a great plus to [...] more...
NEW YORK (November 5, 2012) – MediaBrix, the only end-to-end, in-app social and mobile advertising solution for Fortune 500 marketers, commissioned Harris Interactive to survey U.S. online adults in October 2012. This survey focused on the perceptions about ads that attempt to appear as part of the content in any medium, [...] more...
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- Visual IQ and BlueKai Deepen Strategic Partnership December 18th 2013 NEEDHAM, Mass., December 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Visual IQ, the leading [...] more »
- Will Facebook’s New Promoted Videos Haul in Hundred$ of Million$? December 17th 2013 ADOTAS – If you’re a Facebook user, you’ve likely noticed [...] more »
- xAd Finds Retail Related Mobile Search Activity is 24% Greater on Christmas Eve Than Black Friday December 17th 2013 NEW YORK, December 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – xAd, the only global [...] more »
- Sojern Secures $10 Million in Series C Funding Led by Triangle Peak Partners December 17th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO, December 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Sojern, the world’s [...] more »
- Lindsay Lohan Lends Star Power to ‘Just Sing It’ Re-Launch December 17th 2013 ADOTAS – Just Sing It on iOS has been re-launched [...] more »
- JiWire Raises the Bar in Mobile Advertising With Advanced Audience Targeting and ROI Solutions December 17th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO, December 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) — JiWire, the leading [...] more »
- Adblock Plus Fuels the Debate over Native Ads December 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In a move to fuel healthy industry discussion, [...] more »
- Naughty or Nice: How the Big Man Assesses Your Holiday Display Campaigns December 18th 2013
- EXCLUSIVE: How Multichannel Saved Multiplaz Over $200K Using a New Method for Fighting Ad Fraud December 18th 2013
- Why The Future of Mobile Ad Tech is SaaS: 3 Lessons from Enterprise Software December 17th 2013
- Hulu Wants to Become Part of Pay-TV December 16th 2013
- Gmail Image Changes: What It Means for Marketers December 16th 2013
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- EXCLUSIVE: Multichannel Saves Multiplaz Over $200K, Combats Ad Fraud: [...] for advertisers is relying on computer algorithms to determine the best placement for ads
- Bobby Wells: I can understand the utility of ad blockers for a number of reasons - especially
- Jay: Hulu went from a legal alternative to PeekVid to a cable channel.
- Adblock Plus Fuels the Debate over Native Ads: [...] advertisers and publishers to define parameters for the native ad format and recently published