ADOTAS — In early October, Nissan announced that it had signed a new three-year contract with Omnicom Group, which will launch a new global agency unit to centralize all its marketing. This was a very smart move by Nissan, a big win for Omnicom and substantiating news for anyone who [...] more...
ADOTAS – Multichannel technology provider MediaBank announced recently it’s created a trading desk platform for ad agencies. With this trading desk capability, which the company is presenting as a white-label package that agencies can customize to suit their own needs, agencies will be able to buy media in real time [...] more...
ADOTAS - A “platform” is a system that can be programmed and therefore customized by outside developers — users — and in that way, adapted to countless needs and niches that the platform’s original developers could not have possibly contemplated, much less had time to accommodate. – Marc Andreessen, 2007 Last [...] more...
ADOTAS – After so much barking and hissing, don’t they look cute together? Multichannel campaign management technology provider Donavan Data Systems has merged with startup rival MediaBank to form a new company called MediaOcean. Together, the two companies will provide the media buying systems — which include integrations with data providers, exchanges, DSPs, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Social marketer Big Fuel has acquired marketing content developer Apex Exposure. All six employees are coming to Big Fuel, cofounders Ben Luntz and Josh Scheiner becoming group directors of the Distribution Group. Following the big Epsilon breach, the Online Trust Alliance reported that 84% of the Internet retail 100 have adopted email [...] more...
ADOTAS – First off, Coremetrics Lifecycle is not a piece of exercise equipment. Executives will only laugh if you ask to try it out during your next spin class. The latest tool from IBM’s cloud-based analytics division uses those handy-dandy analytics to study customer buying patterns from conversion to retention, promising insight [...] more...
ADOTAS – “They are the incumbent, we’re the disruptor,” MediaBank CEO Bill Wise tells Nicholas Carlson at Business Insider while announcing the acquisition of DSP AdBuyer. “They” would be Donovan Data Systems, chief supplier of multi-channel – online and offline – media-buying tools for agencies for the last four decades or so. MediaBank is [...] more...
ADOTAS – Corporate trade firm Active International has named MediaBank, provider of integrated procurement technology and advanced analytics software for advertising agencies, it’s software source for media buying, tracking and reporting. After a year of consideration, the honchos at Active decided MediaBank’s O|X and A|X Suites would be the best-suited [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — MediaBank is a firm looking to revolutionize the media buying industry with its cross-platform technology. CEO Brad Keywell spoke to ADOTAS about the origins of the company, the economy and the team that makes Media Bank tick. ADOTAS: I understand you have been working on MediaBank for about [...] more...
ADOTAS – MediaBank today officially confirmed swirling rumors that Yahooer Greg Koerner jumped ship to join its company. Koerner will be responsible for advertiser and agency partnerships at MediaBank, a provider of integrated procurement technology and advanced analytics to the interactive advertising industry. “Greg is an advertising veteran and understands what [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]