NEW YORK, February 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Tapad, the leader in cross-device marketing technology, has appointed Jim Clark as Senior Vice President of Sales. Clark, formerly Vice President of Sales at Turn, will oversee all media and programmatic ad sales for Tapad effective March 3, 2014. “I have every confidence that Jim will replicate [...] more...
ADOTAS — In early October, Nissan announced that it had signed a new three-year contract with Omnicom Group, which will launch a new global agency unit to centralize all its marketing. This was a very smart move by Nissan, a big win for Omnicom and substantiating news for anyone who [...] more...
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., November 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rocket Fuel Inc. (NASDAQ: FUEL), a leading artificial intelligence (AI)-powered programmatic media-buying platform for digital marketers, today announced it ranked No. 1 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500(TM), a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology [...] more...
LONDON, November 8, 2013 (ADOTAS) — AdSpruce, the mobile video ad network, has just released details of a new Paywall-style technology that can monetise media or content on the mobile web by inserting a video ad that consumers must watch before continuing to access premium content. Currently in private beta, the [...] more...
ADOTAS – While events like TechCrunch Disrupt offer startups the opportunity to pitch their innovative ideas and business models to established entrepreneurs and venture capital firms, SwitchPitch is turning this model on its head. The organization bills its conferences as role-reversal events, where established companies pitch funded projects to startups [...] more...
ADOTAS – The New York Daily News has launched a new program in which it will invest its various resources — including seed money and office space — in startup media tech companies. “Entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, angel investors and professionals will provide mentorship and guidance to Innovation Lab startups, while the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here’s what’s moved across our newswire this morning: SDL has today announced the appointment of Grant Johnson (pictured)as Chief Marketing Officer of SDL. Grant joins SDL from Pegasystems where he served as CMO for 3.5 years. Pegasystems is a $460 million market leader in Business Process Management (BPM) and a leading provider of [...] more...
SAN MATEO, CALIF., April 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Opera Mediaworks today released its first State of Mobile Advertising report of the year, with key mobile advertising data and trends from Q1 2013. The data originates from the company’s extensive mobile advertising platform, which consists of AdMarvel, Mobile Theory, 4th Screen [...] more...
AFAIK: Forbes’ Most Promising Firms, Opera, Affiliate Window, Brandwatch, Rakuten LinkShare, Anametrix, Dachis Group, Marketing Zen, Datonics, MediaMath, IMN
Here’s what’s charting now on the digital marketing hit parade: Rocket Fuel was named No. 4 on the 2013 Forbes Most Promising Companies in America. Rocket Fuel was the top-ranked of six digital ad companies in the top 50, which also includes OpenX (7), Adroll (30), ShareThis (35), Rubicon (40) and [...] more...
John Kottcamp, Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer, Tahzoo: “The evolution from multi-channel to omni-channel marketing. Expectations are for a connected experience that not only moves from device to device, but is relevant within the context of a very limited attention span. “Differentiated experiences driven through the next generation of personalization. With the advance [...] more...
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use