ADOTAS – We’re activating the electronic mail chain to bring you the following news of note: The Weather Company (Weather) today announced the appointment of Peter Kuipers (pictured) as chief financial officer (CFO) effective May 6, 2013. Kuipers joins the company from Yahoo! Inc., where he serves as vice president of [...] more...
Gian Fulgoni, executive chairman and co-founder of comScore, wrote in great detail receltlyabout what he considers the top ten “burning issues” in digital, based on his company has observed while providing data and analytics to more than 2,000 companies around the world. The article also formed the basis of Fulgoni’s [...] more...
ADOTAS - Digital marketing hub provider [x+1] announced two new services at its NexTargeting Summit in New York City yesterday: a program aimed at helping creative agencies help marketers in turn to build data-driven campaigns, called the Experience Developer Partner Program, and a program aimed at helping marketers more efficiently [...] more...
ADOTAS – The slide starts off innocently enough with a Playmobil-esque character surrounded by white space. Pretend this is a media buyer, says Shawn Riegsecker, president and founder of local media buyer Centro. Assume she has to reach out and send RFPs to 15 different publishers — 15 smaller Playmobil characters [...] more...
ADOTAS — Is traditional media planning becoming obsolete in the age of data and targeting algorithms? That depends on whom you ask. In Ad Age’s recent article, “What to Expect from the Next Gen of Digital Display,” Rich Karpinski portrays a Wild West-style land grab afoot. Mr. Karpinski sees ad networks, [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — A wise man once said “If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always gotten.” There is likely no single discipline in our industry to which that statement applies more than the current state of display media planning & buying. While our level [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — It has been many years now, but there is one moment from my ad agency days that has stayed with me. One morning, as I walked towards the conference room, I saw our media planner buried nose deep in figures pouring forth from the monitor and the giant [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s