ADOTAS – We’re activating the electronic mail chain to bring you the following news of note: The Weather Company (Weather) today announced the appointment of Peter Kuipers (pictured) as chief financial officer (CFO) effective May 6, 2013. Kuipers joins the company from Yahoo! Inc., where he serves as vice president of [...] more...
Gian Fulgoni, executive chairman and co-founder of comScore, wrote in great detail receltlyabout what he considers the top ten “burning issues” in digital, based on his company has observed while providing data and analytics to more than 2,000 companies around the world. The article also formed the basis of Fulgoni’s [...] more...
ADOTAS - Digital marketing hub provider [x+1] announced two new services at its NexTargeting Summit in New York City yesterday: a program aimed at helping creative agencies help marketers in turn to build data-driven campaigns, called the Experience Developer Partner Program, and a program aimed at helping marketers more efficiently [...] more...
ADOTAS – The slide starts off innocently enough with a Playmobil-esque character surrounded by white space. Pretend this is a media buyer, says Shawn Riegsecker, president and founder of local media buyer Centro. Assume she has to reach out and send RFPs to 15 different publishers — 15 smaller Playmobil characters [...] more...
ADOTAS — Is traditional media planning becoming obsolete in the age of data and targeting algorithms? That depends on whom you ask. In Ad Age’s recent article, “What to Expect from the Next Gen of Digital Display,” Rich Karpinski portrays a Wild West-style land grab afoot. Mr. Karpinski sees ad networks, [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — A wise man once said “If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always gotten.” There is likely no single discipline in our industry to which that statement applies more than the current state of display media planning & buying. While our level [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — It has been many years now, but there is one moment from my ad agency days that has stayed with me. One morning, as I walked towards the conference room, I saw our media planner buried nose deep in figures pouring forth from the monitor and the giant [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- The Exchange Lab Secures $8 Million in Growth Capital Funding From BGF December 5th 2013 LONDON, NEW YORK & TORONTO, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The [...] more »
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves December 4th 2013 FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) -– Zimmerman Advertising [...] more »
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be