ADOTAS – When I think of mobile, I think of omnipresence, and then I think of opportunity. By 2014, half of the US will use smartphones and nearly half (45%) will use tablets. Rapid smartphone and tablet adoption has significantly altered the ways in which consumers think about, research and [...] more...
ADOTAS – We’re activating the electronic mail chain to bring you the following news of note: The Weather Company (Weather) today announced the appointment of Peter Kuipers (pictured) as chief financial officer (CFO) effective May 6, 2013. Kuipers joins the company from Yahoo! Inc., where he serves as vice president of [...] more...
Last week, Aggregate Knowledge (AK) launched its next-generation Media Intelligence Platform (MIP), which the company touts as capable of “bringing an exact science to the art of media buying.” “Today’s data management platforms and traditional business intelligence tools are not enough for brands to maximize their dollars and pinpoint where to reach [...] more...
Until recently, large national advertising agencies had an almost insurmountable advantage over their mid-sized and smaller counterparts thanks to economies of scale in large-scale media buying. Expanding companies that were looking to increase market share turned to big advertising agencies because they could access large-scale media buys more affordably. This [...] more...
TAMPA BAY, FLA. (October 31, 2012) – Viva Vita Inc. today announced the release of the The Online Media Buying Handbook, an easy-to-read book that shows how to get unlimited targeted traffic to any web site with media buying. “A lot of things are bought simply because they are there [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, video advertising platform and marketplace provider Adap.tv unveiled its new Adap.tv App Center for video advertising, describing it as an opportunity for ad buyers and sellers to manage the perhaps overwhelming number of technology providers working in video at the moment. It’s a single location for finding and implementing [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL - The mass of people descending upon San Francisco’s Moscone Center can mean many things, one of them being ad:tech. It too can mean many things — parties, meetings, meetings, parties and more parties. Somewhere in between and during the mayhem comes the meat of the meaning — [...] more...
ADOTAS - The growing popularity of online video has caught the attention of U.S. advertisers, as they realize the incredible reach this medium presents. Just recently, comScore released data from its comScore Video Metrix service showing that 179 million U.S. internet users watched nearly 38 billion online videos in February alone. The reason for [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to the latest Nielsen Report, the number of TVs in homes across America dropped for the first time in 20 years. While nearly 97% of American households still have a TV, it is clear that consumer habits are changing. Americans now use their laptops, and increasingly tablets, [...] more...
ADOTAS – “They are the incumbent, we’re the disruptor,” MediaBank CEO Bill Wise tells Nicholas Carlson at Business Insider while announcing the acquisition of DSP AdBuyer. “They” would be Donovan Data Systems, chief supplier of multi-channel – online and offline – media-buying tools for agencies for the last four decades or so. MediaBank is [...] more...
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’ June 18th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising June 18th 2013 NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential [...] more »
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- Raj Chauhan: Programmatic is expanding in the online world to guaranteed buys. Adslot is building a