NEW YORK, May 7, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Alaric, a global supplier of fraud prevention and payments solutions, announced today that it is now offering the innovative myPinPad™ product. This proprietary solution enables cardholders to securely control the authorization of payments via the entry of their PIN on touch-screen payment terminals, [...] more...
ADOTAS — With its smooth touch screen and mobile optimized browser, iPhone became the preferred smartphone for surfing the web soon after its launch, and remained that way until the middle of 2010 when Android phones surpassed iPhones. However, since being offered on the Verizon network in February 2011, the [...] more...
adidas recently worked with iProspect to leverage mobile’s power to reach on-the-go customers. They recognized that in order to build an effective mobile presence, they had to pivot their thinking to understand how mobile drives value beyond mobile commerce, particularly in-store sales on the homepage. To view the full case study, [...] more...
The state of the current economic climate has seen the way that customers shop significantly change. Savvy shoppers know discounts are available by purchasing online and the rise of sites offering advice on where to find the best coupons has fuelled this growth within the online space. These shoppers are [...] more...
Think of this as the “season before the season.” Before the holiday shopping season comes the period of holiday sales hype, which appears to be our current state as digital advertisers. The first projections started to appear last week, and they look promising. So if you’re a family-driven online brand, [...] more...
Baynote published another “marketoon” this week on their blog. This marketoon parodies the merchandising and inventory challenges retail companies face when managing both in store and online campaigns. In the accompanying blog post, Baynote’s VP of Marketing, Dan Darnell, points out that in order to fulfill the “ultimate” omni-channel vision [...] more...
San Francisco, CA (September 17, 2012) – Moovweb, the world’s first agile Web mobile platform, today announced that Bluestem Brands, a multi-brand, multi-channel retailer of a broad selection of name brand and private label general merchandise, has experienced dramatic improvements in their mobile channels for their Fingerhut and Gettington.com brands [...] more...
Millennial Media, a leading mobile advertising platform, released the results today of an in-depth look at mobile advertising in the entertainment industry and. The report, “Entertainment: Mobile Insights for Entertainment Brands,” shows, among other findings, that more than 70 percent of all entertainment ad campaigns use mobile video, and users who cconsume mobile entertainment content [...] more...
ADOTAS – In late May, Google announced its digital wallet – an Android application that lets people with Android phones equipped with near-field communication (NFC) technology pay for goods by simply tapping their handset on a special payment terminal. Field tests are underway in New York and San Francisco. Initially, the app [...] more...
ADOTAS – During the week, mobile devices have become a primary source for news and information, besting traditional media like newspapers. From Monday through Thursday, news and business information are widely accessed. But on the weekends, mobile consumers use their devices differently than they do during the week, according to data [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at Noon EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via CNET) – Check out CNET’s live coverage of [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Live Twitter feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and
- MobiKeith: Well done. Gr8 read. Concepts can b used in general sales/marketing environment. Tx.
- Client News Weekly Wrap Up: [...] PunchTab founder and CEO Ramjet Kumaran, lists four best practices for using incentives to attract and