ADOTAS — While the trend of native advertising has the ad world abuzz, actual native advertising is as old as the soap operas. The ideal of advertising is to seamlessly integrate branding and brand storytelling into content or entertainment so that it enhances the consumer experience rather than detracts from [...] more...
ADOTAS – Maxim and Blender are gobbling up Steak. The search marketing agency has been appointed by Alpha Media Group to manage their search marketing campaigns. Mark Schwartz, who recently joined Steak as VP of business development, landed the deal Steak said. “As an agency, Steak takes a different approach,” Schwartz [...] more...
Delivery Agent, Inc., which specializes in shopping-enabled programming for magazines, TV, movies, sports, and music videos, announced a multi-year agreement with Dennis Digital to develop an exclusive ecommerce destination for Maxim.com. The site will be commencing with Maxim’s December Holiday Gift Guide print issue. Shop.Maxim will feature products appearing in Maxim [...] more...
Dennis Digital today announced it’s releasing a daily version of its leading men’s brand Maxim to the mobile space, with Burger King serving as the site’s launch sponsor. The fast food chain will thereby provide banner ads linking to its own mobile web site, http://wap.bk.com. According to the release, the [...] more...
18-34-year old males have made an effortless transition from being arguably the most coveted demographic in TV and print land to the most sought after in the virtual space. From gaming to music downloading to casual Web surfing, men online engage in enough diverse activity to provide marketers a goldmine [...] more...
Airborne Entertainment and Dennis Digital, a subsidiary of Dennis Publishing, have announced the extension of their exclusive partnership agreement. The agreement, which began in 2002, brings Maxim and Dennis’ other entertainment properties, Blender and Stuff, to the mobile market. Last year, over 5.8 million units of Maxim mobile product were sold [...] more...
Icehouse Beer and Maxim.com have joined forces to create a digital marketing initiative that stars an Icehouse-dispensing party robot. Brewtron, who will be the viral video star of the campaign, is designed to be the perfect “party-bot.” Brewtron is part of an initiative to demonstrate Icehouse’s status as the beer of [...] more...
Men’s lifestyle property Maxim.com today announced that it has formed a strategic content-sharing partnership with CBS SportsLine, a component of CBS Digital Media. Maxim.com, a subsidiary of the Dennis Digital network and the Web counterpart to Maxim magazine, will now feature up-to-the-minute sports headlines and real-time scores courtesy of Sportsline. The [...] more...
What they do: Founded in 1999 by Chris Rovny, Ricardo Poupada and Luis Rodrigues, AskMen.com is now the largest online men’s lifestyle destination. AskMen.com runs the gamut of men’s topics by offering stock tips, health & fitness tips, sports coverage, tech gadget articles, celebrity interviews, entertainment reviews, dating advice and [...] more...
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use