ADOTAS — While the trend of native advertising has the ad world abuzz, actual native advertising is as old as the soap operas. The ideal of advertising is to seamlessly integrate branding and brand storytelling into content or entertainment so that it enhances the consumer experience rather than detracts from [...] more...
ADOTAS – Maxim and Blender are gobbling up Steak. The search marketing agency has been appointed by Alpha Media Group to manage their search marketing campaigns. Mark Schwartz, who recently joined Steak as VP of business development, landed the deal Steak said. “As an agency, Steak takes a different approach,” Schwartz [...] more...
Delivery Agent, Inc., which specializes in shopping-enabled programming for magazines, TV, movies, sports, and music videos, announced a multi-year agreement with Dennis Digital to develop an exclusive ecommerce destination for Maxim.com. The site will be commencing with Maxim’s December Holiday Gift Guide print issue. Shop.Maxim will feature products appearing in Maxim [...] more...
Dennis Digital today announced it’s releasing a daily version of its leading men’s brand Maxim to the mobile space, with Burger King serving as the site’s launch sponsor. The fast food chain will thereby provide banner ads linking to its own mobile web site, http://wap.bk.com. According to the release, the [...] more...
18-34-year old males have made an effortless transition from being arguably the most coveted demographic in TV and print land to the most sought after in the virtual space. From gaming to music downloading to casual Web surfing, men online engage in enough diverse activity to provide marketers a goldmine [...] more...
Airborne Entertainment and Dennis Digital, a subsidiary of Dennis Publishing, have announced the extension of their exclusive partnership agreement. The agreement, which began in 2002, brings Maxim and Dennis’ other entertainment properties, Blender and Stuff, to the mobile market. Last year, over 5.8 million units of Maxim mobile product were sold [...] more...
Icehouse Beer and Maxim.com have joined forces to create a digital marketing initiative that stars an Icehouse-dispensing party robot. Brewtron, who will be the viral video star of the campaign, is designed to be the perfect “party-bot.” Brewtron is part of an initiative to demonstrate Icehouse’s status as the beer of [...] more...
Men’s lifestyle property Maxim.com today announced that it has formed a strategic content-sharing partnership with CBS SportsLine, a component of CBS Digital Media. Maxim.com, a subsidiary of the Dennis Digital network and the Web counterpart to Maxim magazine, will now feature up-to-the-minute sports headlines and real-time scores courtesy of Sportsline. The [...] more...
What they do: Founded in 1999 by Chris Rovny, Ricardo Poupada and Luis Rodrigues, AskMen.com is now the largest online men’s lifestyle destination. AskMen.com runs the gamut of men’s topics by offering stock tips, health & fitness tips, sports coverage, tech gadget articles, celebrity interviews, entertainment reviews, dating advice and [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- IOne LocalZimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves » IOne Local: [...] Castle. “They don’t just tackle our marketing problems; they help us continually improve ourbusiness. Zimmerman brought
- Sean Eisner: Ho Hum--hundreds of supposed review verification marks out there already, including UK-based "TrustMark" which sounds
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record | MineralSpas.org: [...] Permalink [...]
- Michael Durwin: Another title for this article might be Advertisers Are Finding Better Engagements of Female Through