ADOTAS – Maxim and Blender are gobbling up Steak. The search marketing agency has been appointed by Alpha Media Group to manage their search marketing campaigns. Mark Schwartz, who recently joined Steak as VP of business development, landed the deal Steak said. “As an agency, Steak takes a different approach,” Schwartz [...] more...
Delivery Agent, Inc., which specializes in shopping-enabled programming for magazines, TV, movies, sports, and music videos, announced a multi-year agreement with Dennis Digital to develop an exclusive ecommerce destination for Maxim.com. The site will be commencing with Maxim’s December Holiday Gift Guide print issue. Shop.Maxim will feature products appearing in Maxim [...] more...
Dennis Digital today announced it’s releasing a daily version of its leading men’s brand Maxim to the mobile space, with Burger King serving as the site’s launch sponsor. The fast food chain will thereby provide banner ads linking to its own mobile web site, http://wap.bk.com. According to the release, the [...] more...
18-34-year old males have made an effortless transition from being arguably the most coveted demographic in TV and print land to the most sought after in the virtual space. From gaming to music downloading to casual Web surfing, men online engage in enough diverse activity to provide marketers a goldmine [...] more...
Airborne Entertainment and Dennis Digital, a subsidiary of Dennis Publishing, have announced the extension of their exclusive partnership agreement. The agreement, which began in 2002, brings Maxim and Dennis’ other entertainment properties, Blender and Stuff, to the mobile market. Last year, over 5.8 million units of Maxim mobile product were sold [...] more...
Icehouse Beer and Maxim.com have joined forces to create a digital marketing initiative that stars an Icehouse-dispensing party robot. Brewtron, who will be the viral video star of the campaign, is designed to be the perfect “party-bot.” Brewtron is part of an initiative to demonstrate Icehouse’s status as the beer of [...] more...
Men’s lifestyle property Maxim.com today announced that it has formed a strategic content-sharing partnership with CBS SportsLine, a component of CBS Digital Media. Maxim.com, a subsidiary of the Dennis Digital network and the Web counterpart to Maxim magazine, will now feature up-to-the-minute sports headlines and real-time scores courtesy of Sportsline. The [...] more...
What they do: Founded in 1999 by Chris Rovny, Ricardo Poupada and Luis Rodrigues, AskMen.com is now the largest online men’s lifestyle destination. AskMen.com runs the gamut of men’s topics by offering stock tips, health & fitness tips, sports coverage, tech gadget articles, celebrity interviews, entertainment reviews, dating advice and [...] more...
An Interview with Jasper Mullarney, VP of Direct Response Advertising, AdknowledgeADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only [...] more...
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran