ADOTAS – Denise Colella, recently promoted to the top post at Maxifier, took time out of her ad:tech New York 2013 activities to chat with us about her new job, what she hoped to get out of the conference and the gains made by women in the ad-tech industry. Maxifier is [...] more...
NEW YORK, October 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Maxifier, the global leader in programmatic premium optimization, today announced the appointment of Denise Colella as its new CEO – with immediate effect – to lead the business in its next phase of growth. Colella, who joined the business two years ago as Chief Revenue [...] more...
ADOTAS (Second of two parts) – Today, we’re asking our esteemed panel of thought leaders the following Burning Question: “What are your thoughts about Tuesday’s IAB announcement that digital advertising revenues climbed to a milestone high of $36.6 billion in 2012?” Here’s how they’ve responded: “These revenue numbers are incredible and a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Inspired by recent coverage of the issue by both AdWeek and AdExchanger, we asked our panel of industry leaders: “Has botnet traffic increased exponentially in the age of programmatic buying and RTB, and if so, what can be done to combat it?” Here are their responses: “I don’t think this is a new [...] more...
… Previous “The answer is: no. The advertising ecosystem will likely always need a direct salesforce. What it doesn’t need however is more people to sell, traffic and optimize standardized banner ads – programmatic mechanisms are clearly compressing these taxes out of the system. The need for a qualified, educated direct sales team to connect [...] more...
NEW YORK (January 15, 2013) — Legolas Media, a leading provider of programmatic guaranteed inventory, has named ad tech entrepreneur Jonathon Shaevitz (pictured) as its new CEO. Legolas’ Intelligent Media Buying service is used by ad agencies and advertisers to achieve reach objectives without sacrificing quality, price or control. Shaevitz [...] more...
Jonathon Shaevitz (pictured) has stepped down from his position as CEO at Maxifier after two years there. Anthony Katsur, previously COO at the company, is the new CEO, while former CRO Denise Colella, has taken on the newly created position of president. “Both Tony and Denise are seasoned ad tech veterans who [...] more...
Last week’s reader poll question was based on a comment from Maxifier CEO Jonathon Shaevitz during a video interview with Adotas at ad:tech NY 2012: “Is there an overfunding of tech companies?” The results are as follows: Yes: 60 percent. No: 40 percent. This week’s question: Has Big Data’s rise to prominence come at the expense of [...] more...
WGI Group Invests in Maxifier for Strong Leadership Team and Ability to Grow Brand Marketing Dollars Online
NEW YORK (November 13, 2012) — Maxifier, the global leader in programmatic premium optimization, today announced an investment from WGI Group, a provider of early stage capital for Internet entrepreneurs. The investment comes shortly after a strategic investment from Dentsu Digital Holdings, Inc., which actively invests in emerging digital companies through [...] more...
Judging by the results of our most recent poll quesition, the interactive ad industry is in a blue state. Asked who would win the presidential election, our readers responded: Barack Obama (68 percent) Mitt Romney (32 percent) Our new poll question is based on a comment from Maxifier CEO Jonathon Shaevitz during a [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than