Today we’ve asked our panel of industry leaders: ”What is your opinion of Facebook’s latest redesign?” Here are their responses: “I thought the comparison Mark Zuckerberg made of Facebook to being a person’s personalized newspaper was interesting because for the first time I saw an emphasis beyond “connecting people” to one as a news [...] more...
With more and more people purchasing portable handheld devices, tablet ad spend is predicted to pummel smartphone ad budgets over the next four years. According to eMarketer, the 2012 mobile ad budget made up a minuscule slice of the digital ad spend and an even tinier 2 percent of total [...] more...
According to Marin Software‘s findings, in the last year the click share of PLAs as a percent of total search clicks increased 210% as consumers increased their engagement with the ads, which appear as image results in Google Search and as product listings within Google Shopping. Google transitioned Google Shopping to a [...] more...
Facebook’s introduction of Graph Search on Tuesday has, not surprisingly, elicited a flurry comments from interested Internet parties. Here’s what a few of them had to say: “At this point, I’m unimpressed. It remains unclear on how advertisers will be able to use this Graph Search product to better market and [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (December 18, 2012) – Marin Software, provider of a leading digital ad management platform for advertisers and agencies, today launched a complimentary PPC Benchmark Assessment for search marketers. Comparing marketer’s PPC metrics to data from the Marin Software Global Online Advertising Index and other Benchmark respondents, the report [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (November 27, 2012) – In the battle for revenue online, retailers increased search advertising spend 59 percent on Thanksgiving Day 2012, compared to 2011. Across the five popular shopping days from Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday, cost-per-click (CPC) also skyrocketed 20 percent higher than 2011, as competition for search terms among retailers [...] more...
TOKYO (October 3, 2012) – Marin Software, provider of the leading digital ad management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced a partnership with Criteo, the global leader in performance display advertising. Through the partnership, joint customers in Japan will be able to utilize Marin Retargeting, a complete workflow, analysis, [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, CA September 17, 2012 — Marin Software, provider of the leading digital ad management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced a partnership with Mercent™, a leading technology company that enables retailers to profitably reach and convert more shoppers online. Through the partnership, large brand named retailers now [...] more...
ADOTAS- Today, online advertising management services platform provider Marin Software released its “State of Mobile Search Advertising in the U.S.” report, which details exactly what its title suggests, summarizing some key points worth observing following a landmark 2011 for mobile device adaptation and mobile ad spend, and also projecting what [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and