ADOTAS – These days, most marketers realize their careers depend on their ability to be as analytical as they are creative. The problem is that they’re inundated with options for so-called data analysis: content management systems, e-commerce, Big Data analytics tools, etc. etc. etc. The reality is that marketers still [...] more...
ADOTAS – In just under a decade, mobile devices have morphed from a handy tool that allows people to make phone calls on the go into a users’ primary communication channel and ubiquitous online connection to friends, family, business and entertainment. The rapidly changing role mobile devices play in our [...] more...
ADOTAS — You can ask almost anyone what the key is to a strong relationship, and they’ll likely tell you it’s a combination of communication, compromise and a bit of work. However, recent findings from a SAVO/BrightTALK poll suggest the relationship between marketing, sales and the buyer’s journey may have hit a rough [...] more...
ADOTAS – If you’re panicked about ROI, you’re not alone. In just the last six months, I’ve talked to literally hundreds of marketers at conferences, on sales calls and in my own network. Everyone is feeling increased pressure to show ROI, but they don’t have the data to accurately measure [...] more...
NEW YORK, February 3, 2014 (ADOTAS) — NYC & Company, New York City’s official marketing, tourism and partnership organization, today launched a new video campaign appearing in New York City taxi cabs and on social media to help drive reservations for NYC Restaurant Week Winter 2014. The video campaign features [...] more...
ADOTAS – The psychologist Carl Jung described the concept of synchronicity in the 1920s and Sting wrote a pretty good song by the same name in the 1980s. Synchronicity suggests that seemingly unrelated events are sometimes connected via a kind of karmic parallel. I like trying to find synchronicities. Who cares [...] more...
ADOTAS — With 2013 in our rear-view mirror, it is interesting to reflect on how much technology and customer behavior has shifted over the year and how these changes will further accelerate industry transformation in 2014. Running in tandem with technology and customer behavior are the practices that define marketing. [...] more...
ADOTAS — Big data isn’t a new concept for marketers. Companies collect and store massive amounts of data every day – often more than they need or know what to do with. But as the data continues to grow, marketers are still searching for new ways to collect the right [...] more...
MENLO PARK, Calif., January 14, 2014 (ADOTAS) — B2B predictive lead targeting pioneer Leadspace, Inc. today launched its new targeting feature that helps B2B marketers and sales teams more accurately target companies that are most likely to purchase. The new capability is included as part of the latest version of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Once again, it’s the time of year when the obligatory “biggest trends for…” posts fill our feeds and social media streams. And while sometimes it can be overdone, there is something therapeutic about taking time to truly consider what will be important in the coming year and what initiatives [...] more...
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]