ADOTAS – Most marketers’ — especially retailers’ — holiday campaigns are well underway, looking to drive online and in-store sales and stay ahead of the competition. Over the past 12 months there has been a shift in the way digital marketing is used to engage with customers and build brand [...] more...
JERSEY CITY, November 20, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Kitara Media Corp. (OTCBB: KITM), a leading digital media and technology company providing video solutions to advertisers, digital marketers and publishers, today announced PROPEL+, which combines efficient delivery and optimization into one video platform. PROPEL+ provides strong brand promotion for advertisers and additional [...] more...
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev., November 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading marketing and sales messaging, tools and training company, today announced it has acquired Executive Conversation, Inc., an award-winning business and financial acumen sales training company. This deal further expands Corporate Visions’ customer conversation system and makes it the industry’s [...] more...
ADOTAS – As the rate of change in technology and communication continues to accelerate, brands are realizing the need to reach their prospects at the right place and at the right time. And their message must be powerful and compelling. Through my 30 years in sales and sales management, and as [...] more...
ADOTAS — You’ll have to excuse marketers today for not exactly having 20/20 vision. These days, people are accessing the web on their home PC, work laptop, smartphone and tablet, all during the course of a single day. In fact, nearly 40% of all time spent online these days is [...] more...
ADOTAS – Pop. Electronica. Rap. Music undoubtedly has a powerful influence on people’s moods and productivity, and in a recent survey, 51 percent of respondents said they view music events as the No. 1 way to build a positive association towards a brand. In fact, 65 percent of people consider [...] more...
ADOTAS – Device proliferation is changing the way we access and view media, with consumers increasingly likely to use a smartphone or tablet as a second screen while viewing content on TV or online. A Time Warner study highlighted by Adweek shows that multitasking via second screens during TV viewing [...] more...
CHICAGO, November 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) —DigitasLBi, a global marketing and technology company, announced today the appointment of Davin Power as EVP of Account Management in Chicago. Power will lead DigitasLBi’s agency-of-record work with Sprint (as part of Publicis Groupe’s Team Sprint), and will report to Douglas Ryan, President, DigitasLBi Chicago [...] more...
ADOTAS – The accelerating transformation of the digital media landscape is unquestionable. Buyers are raising their hands and asking for additional processes and outlets in which to invest digital ad dollars, and the market is adapting more quickly than ever. Programmatic has emerged as one of the most influential – [...] more...
ADOTAS — Today, Adchemy announced that it has sold its customer-acquisition division, Actions, to XL Marketing. Since Adchemy introduced its paid search software earlier this year, market reception for its ability to help online brands scale their ecommerce revenue acquisition has been overwhelmingly positive. Currently, eight of the top fifty retailers on the IR500 [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than