ADOTAS — The advent of Big Data has created opportunities for marketers and agencies. Is Big Data Big Noise? And can we find signal(s) within a never-ending fountain of data noise? The amount of data and the rate at which it is growing in speed and type is unprecedented with Big Data [...] more...
If International CES 2013 was any barometer, the 2010 Recession might finally be behind us. Sony’s (and several other of the major TV manufacturers) confident unveiling of 4K TVs listing for $25,000 is an economic indicator that we’ve weathered the storm. That optimism is grounded with other reality points as well. [...] more...
Are men really from Mars and women from Venus? That question has been on the minds of marketers and brands for years, especially as we approach Madison Avenue’s seminal event: Super Bowl Sunday. GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! With a captivated audience that includes both men [...] more...
Athletes and marketers have a lot in common. They both work hard to understand and assess the competitive landscape to develop strategies for scoring against their opponents. They both use teamwork and aggressive defense to protect their assets, whether it is the end zone, the basketball hoop, or their proprietary [...] more...
ADOTAS - Offline consumer data provider V12 Group announced it had chosen BlueKai‘s data management platform (DMP) to handle, analyze and act on its third-party and advertiser data, the latest in a number of data partnerships BlueKai has undertaken. This partnership is intended to help V12′s marketer clients access pre-packaged [...] more...
ADOTAS – Another challenger has appeared in the demand-side data management platform arena — advertising tech firm Turn, best known for its Turn Media Platform DSP, has flipped the switch on a new DMP: the Turn Audience Platform. Accuen and Experian are two of the launch partners for the new [...] more...
ADOTAS – In light of the current economic landscape, it’s now more critical than ever for marketers to attract the right prospects and help reduce the time it takes to close deals. One major effect of an economic lull is that buying decisions are delayed. As a result, marketing executives [...] more...
ADOTAS – Engagement — the holy grail for marketers. As Twitter use swells and Facebook leaps past 350 million global users, marketers are increasingly foraging for this treasure in the social mediascape, subtracting funds from traditional media. Alterian’s “Annual Survey 2009″ — which included 1,068 marketers, 62% North American, 36% European [...] more...
ADOTAS — Hoping for the best, but ready for the worst. That’s the feeling of marketers out there in an analysis by eMarketer. Fully 59% of marketers responding to the survey reported being more optimistic about the economy than three months before, according to the July 2009 “CMO Survey” by Duke [...] more...
ADOTAS — Despite a continued global meltdown, Marketing Mine believes it’s a good time to officially open its doors. Marketing Mine is an online resource, connecting traditional and emerging marketing services companies with marketers. Marketers submit to an online database their profiles, RFPs, and other information in order to find partners [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than