Martini, Acxiom and Ipsos Partner to Provide Brands With Comprehensive Affluent Audience Insights and Research
SAN FRANCISCO and NEW YORK, November 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Martini, the experts in engaging the audience with the most money and influence online, has partnered with the most prestigious offline and online data service company Acxiom® (NASDAQ: ACXM), and Ipsos (Mendelsohn), the independent market research firm recognized for its annual [...] more...
ADOTAS — Sin City. The Big Apple. The Gateway to the West. Different cities and regions have their own cultures, personalities, and nicknames — and it follows that their residents act, think, and consume media differently, too. That’s why it’s so important that your messaging matches your market. The “local” [...] more...
Calling all digital marketers: 2013 looks like your year. I’m sure you’ve noticed that we’ve become a nation of “multi-screeners” using smartphones, tablets, computers and TVs — sometimes simultaneously — to gather and process information. In this highly mobile and interconnected world, businesses are relentlessly looking for better ways to [...] more...
Presented by Degree Jungle Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2012%2F10%2Finfographic-is-college-still-worth-it%2F'; addthis_title = 'Infographic%3A+%26%238216%3BIs+College+Still+Worth+It%3F%26%238217%3B'; addthis_pub = 'adotas'; more...
Spredfast, a social business software provider for corporate social media management, today released the industry’s first Social Engagement Index Benchmark Report to define the current state of internal and external engagement across social brands and serve as a baseline to help indicate movement and progress with future data reports. The [...] more...
ADOTAS – Statistics are one of the most abused forms of communication that exists in the market today. This has always been true, but it really has been hitting home for me recently. Just the other morning, I was rummaging around in the fridge for breakfast when I noticed [...] more...
ADOTAS – For years now, marketers have been obsessed with customer satisfaction, to the great benefit of the American consumers. But while companies have profited from the increased attention to quality and service that comes with an emphasis on “satisfying” customers, satisfaction has become commoditized, particularly in mature industries like [...] more...
ADOTAS – The marketing arena is the last bastion employing traditional methods for consumer research, says Alan Zorfas, Motista cofounder and chief marketing and product officer. Brands are still reaching out to third-party consultants for expensive consumer intelligence surveys that take months and deliver data unoptimized for newer marketing channels. They [...] more...
ADOTAS – Market researchers drool as potential survey participants cross their paths, talking or texting or gaming or networking on their phones. If only, the researchers think, if only we could get our surveys on those savory devices! Online sampler uSamp hears your moans, researchers, and are testing a mobile surveying [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]