ADOTAS — Sin City. The Big Apple. The Gateway to the West. Different cities and regions have their own cultures, personalities, and nicknames — and it follows that their residents act, think, and consume media differently, too. That’s why it’s so important that your messaging matches your market. The “local” [...] more...
Calling all digital marketers: 2013 looks like your year. I’m sure you’ve noticed that we’ve become a nation of “multi-screeners” using smartphones, tablets, computers and TVs — sometimes simultaneously — to gather and process information. In this highly mobile and interconnected world, businesses are relentlessly looking for better ways to [...] more...
Presented by Degree Jungle Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2012%2F10%2Finfographic-is-college-still-worth-it%2F'; addthis_title = 'Infographic%3A+%26%238216%3BIs+College+Still+Worth+It%3F%26%238217%3B'; addthis_pub = 'adotas'; more...
Spredfast, a social business software provider for corporate social media management, today released the industry’s first Social Engagement Index Benchmark Report to define the current state of internal and external engagement across social brands and serve as a baseline to help indicate movement and progress with future data reports. The [...] more...
ADOTAS – Statistics are one of the most abused forms of communication that exists in the market today. This has always been true, but it really has been hitting home for me recently. Just the other morning, I was rummaging around in the fridge for breakfast when I noticed [...] more...
ADOTAS – For years now, marketers have been obsessed with customer satisfaction, to the great benefit of the American consumers. But while companies have profited from the increased attention to quality and service that comes with an emphasis on “satisfying” customers, satisfaction has become commoditized, particularly in mature industries like [...] more...
ADOTAS – The marketing arena is the last bastion employing traditional methods for consumer research, says Alan Zorfas, Motista cofounder and chief marketing and product officer. Brands are still reaching out to third-party consultants for expensive consumer intelligence surveys that take months and deliver data unoptimized for newer marketing channels. They [...] more...
ADOTAS – Market researchers drool as potential survey participants cross their paths, talking or texting or gaming or networking on their phones. If only, the researchers think, if only we could get our surveys on those savory devices! Online sampler uSamp hears your moans, researchers, and are testing a mobile surveying [...] more...
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’ June 18th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising June 18th 2013 NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential [...] more »
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- Raj Chauhan: Programmatic is expanding in the online world to guaranteed buys. Adslot is building a