Martini, Acxiom and Ipsos Partner to Provide Brands With Comprehensive Affluent Audience Insights and Research
SAN FRANCISCO and NEW YORK, November 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Martini, the experts in engaging the audience with the most money and influence online, has partnered with the most prestigious offline and online data service company Acxiom® (NASDAQ: ACXM), and Ipsos (Mendelsohn), the independent market research firm recognized for its annual [...] more...
ADOTAS — Sin City. The Big Apple. The Gateway to the West. Different cities and regions have their own cultures, personalities, and nicknames — and it follows that their residents act, think, and consume media differently, too. That’s why it’s so important that your messaging matches your market. The “local” [...] more...
Calling all digital marketers: 2013 looks like your year. I’m sure you’ve noticed that we’ve become a nation of “multi-screeners” using smartphones, tablets, computers and TVs — sometimes simultaneously — to gather and process information. In this highly mobile and interconnected world, businesses are relentlessly looking for better ways to [...] more...
Presented by Degree Jungle Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2012%2F10%2Finfographic-is-college-still-worth-it%2F'; addthis_title = 'Infographic%3A+%26%238216%3BIs+College+Still+Worth+It%3F%26%238217%3B'; addthis_pub = 'adotas'; more...
Spredfast, a social business software provider for corporate social media management, today released the industry’s first Social Engagement Index Benchmark Report to define the current state of internal and external engagement across social brands and serve as a baseline to help indicate movement and progress with future data reports. The [...] more...
ADOTAS – Statistics are one of the most abused forms of communication that exists in the market today. This has always been true, but it really has been hitting home for me recently. Just the other morning, I was rummaging around in the fridge for breakfast when I noticed [...] more...
ADOTAS – For years now, marketers have been obsessed with customer satisfaction, to the great benefit of the American consumers. But while companies have profited from the increased attention to quality and service that comes with an emphasis on “satisfying” customers, satisfaction has become commoditized, particularly in mature industries like [...] more...
ADOTAS – The marketing arena is the last bastion employing traditional methods for consumer research, says Alan Zorfas, Motista cofounder and chief marketing and product officer. Brands are still reaching out to third-party consultants for expensive consumer intelligence surveys that take months and deliver data unoptimized for newer marketing channels. They [...] more...
ADOTAS – Market researchers drool as potential survey participants cross their paths, talking or texting or gaming or networking on their phones. If only, the researchers think, if only we could get our surveys on those savory devices! Online sampler uSamp hears your moans, researchers, and are testing a mobile surveying [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than