ADOTAS — Mark Zuckerberg announced on his Facebook page this afternoon that his company has acquired mobile messaging service WhatsApp. The price tag: approximately $19 billion, including $4 billion in cash, approximately $12 billion worth of Facebook shares, and $3 billion in restricted stock units to be granted to WhatsApp’s [...] more...
NEW YORK, February 17, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Synthesio, the award-winning global social media monitoring firm delivering the highest quality data from 192 countries in 50 languages, kicks off “Social Startup & CEO BuzzMatch 2014” a monthly ranking of the most buzzed-about tech startups and celebrity tech CEOs. Startup BuzzMatch 2014 Inspired by [...] more...
NEW YORK, February 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Eyeview, the leading provider of personalized online video advertising solutions for brand marketers, has launched a first-of-its-kind direct marketing campaign, targeting more than 1,000 prominent C-suite and ad agency executives, including Marissa Mayer, Larry Page and Mark Zuckerberg. Each executive will receive a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Videos of depositions obtained by Business Insider (BI) indicate that Snapchat’s co-founders believe their former frat brother may deserve “something” for his role in the company. According to BI, Reggie Brown filed suit against Snapchat co-founders Evan Spiegel (pictured above) and Bobby Murphy, claiming that he is also a [...] more...
ADOTAS – With revenue climbing to $2.02 billion from $1.26 billion just a year ago, Facebook is finally gaining a firm foothold, roughly six quarters after its IPO in May of last year. The social network’s Q3 2013 numbers surged past Wall Street’s projections, revealing a 60-percent increase in revenue [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: In Part 1 of this article, the author explored the many reasons why mobile advertising sucks. Here, he offers a three-part solution he calls “The Zen of Mobile Advertising.” ADOTAS – The Zen of mobile app advertising is to instantly achieve a quality experience by giving the user a beautiful interactive native app experience [...] more...
ADOTAS — After months of speculation, Facebook has finally announced that it will be incorporating hashtags onto the world’s largest social network. Hashtags have become widely popular on other social sites like Twitter and Instagram, providing a way for people to categorize and search for their social shares across the [...] more...
ADOTAS – As the advertising elite makes plans to head to San Francisco this week for ad:tech San Francisco, preparations have already been in the works over the last six months to ensure the event will include a delicate blend of technology, design and agency related topics to keep conference-goers [...] more...
ADOTAS – Facebook announced its big move to mobile today with the introduction of its new Facebook Home “family of apps” for Android devices. Home is designed to give status updates “through people, not apps,” right on your Android phone’s home screen. “It’s all right there as soon as you look at [...] more...
Facebook and Google have been inching in on each other’s domain for years, aiming to become the primary method that consumers use to engage with each other – and with brands – online. Google’s “Facebook killer” Google+ has been growing steadily since its launch in 2011, but is far from being [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]