ADOTAS – As the advertising elite makes plans to head to San Francisco this week for ad:tech San Francisco, preparations have already been in the works over the last six months to ensure the event will include a delicate blend of technology, design and agency related topics to keep conference-goers [...] more...
ADOTAS – Facebook announced its big move to mobile today with the introduction of its new Facebook Home “family of apps” for Android devices. Home is designed to give status updates “through people, not apps,” right on your Android phone’s home screen. “It’s all right there as soon as you look at [...] more...
Facebook and Google have been inching in on each other’s domain for years, aiming to become the primary method that consumers use to engage with each other – and with brands – online. Google’s “Facebook killer” Google+ has been growing steadily since its launch in 2011, but is far from being [...] more...
1:08 PM | Facebook is unveiling a new search function: Graph Search. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2013%2F01%2Flive-coverage-of-facebooks-big-announcement%2F'; addthis_title = 'Live+Coverage+of+Facebook%26%238217%3Bs+Big+Announcement'; addthis_pub = 'adotas'; more...
As smartphone and tablet consumers are increasingly accessing information, games and videos via browsers, mobile sites and apps, there has been a solid trend toward using HTML5 as a standard for both mobile and desktop platforms. Often considered as way to target all consumers in a fragmented mobile market, as [...] more...
Here’s the latest news from the Facebook universe: The world’s most popular social web site apparently now has 1 billion users worldwide. Extending the strategy it began to employ for Facebook Pages earlier this year, indivudual users now have the opportunity to “promote” (read: “pay for”) status updates to ensure wider reach. In a [...] more...
Speaking for the first time since Facebook’s controversial IPO, founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg said yesterday that while he’s disappointed in the performance of the company’s stock, great and surprising things are on the horizon for the world’s most popular website. At TechCrunch’s Disrupt SF 2012 conference, Zuckerberg said Facebook’s future [...] more...
ADOTAS - It’s been a day of superlatives, as the world’s largest social network went public in what was expected to be (and ultimately was) the biggest IPO for any tech company and the third-largest for any company in the U.S., period. Facebook‘s long-awaited stock went public later than expected [...] more...
ADOTAS - Well, here’s a little match made in someone’s version of e-heaven: Facebook announced today it would be acquiring mobile-forward photo sharing platform Instagram, for reportedly roughly $1 billion in cash and shares. The network issued a press release about the pending acquisition, while Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Looks like the Facebook legal team is going to have to earn its holiday bonus this year. Five class action lawsuits have been filed against Facebook alleging the company violated wiretap laws by setting tracking cookies that contained user IDs and followed browser behavior on sites integrated with the [...] more...
Facebook’s Tracking Cookies and How the FTC Could Shake Off Privacy FatigueADOTAS – Looks like the Facebook legal team is going to have to earn its holiday bonus this year. Five class [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One: [...] – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment console. This is not your
- From the Twitterverse: Xbox One Reaction: [...] ADOTAS – Here’s how the world is reacting to Microsoft’s Xbox One announcement: [...]
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]