SAN FRANCISCO, May 07, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marin Software, provider of a leading revenue acquisition management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced new capabilities that enable marketers to significantly improve revenue outcomes on Facebook. Marin enables marketers to efficiently target audiences, analyze performance and optimize Facebook ads, saving time and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Below: Marin Software Founder and CEO Chris Lien rings the Opening Bell to celebrate the company’s IPO at the New York Stock Exchange on March 22, 2013 in New York. (Photo by Dario Cantatore/NYSE Euronext) more...
Greg Kunkel of Marin Software has posted a piece on the company’s blog regarding Facebook’s News Feed redesign. In it, he opines that “targeting and ad visibility on Facebook has taken a step closer to the performance marketing utopia,” and highlights three critical changes to FB of which advertisers should [...] more...
Today we’ve asked our panel of industry leaders: ”What is your opinion of Facebook’s latest redesign?” Here are their responses: “I thought the comparison Mark Zuckerberg made of Facebook to being a person’s personalized newspaper was interesting because for the first time I saw an emphasis beyond “connecting people” to one as a news [...] more...
With more and more people purchasing portable handheld devices, tablet ad spend is predicted to pummel smartphone ad budgets over the next four years. According to eMarketer, the 2012 mobile ad budget made up a minuscule slice of the digital ad spend and an even tinier 2 percent of total [...] more...
According to Marin Software‘s findings, in the last year the click share of PLAs as a percent of total search clicks increased 210% as consumers increased their engagement with the ads, which appear as image results in Google Search and as product listings within Google Shopping. Google transitioned Google Shopping to a [...] more...
Facebook’s introduction of Graph Search on Tuesday has, not surprisingly, elicited a flurry comments from interested Internet parties. Here’s what a few of them had to say: “At this point, I’m unimpressed. It remains unclear on how advertisers will be able to use this Graph Search product to better market and [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Sean O’Neal, Global CMO, Mail Online “Native Advertising will become a standard line item in the online media RFP. Brands continue to become publishers in their own right, and will seek to integrate their marketing messages seamlessly within high-quality publisher content. Well executed Native [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (December 18, 2012) – Marin Software, provider of a leading digital ad management platform for advertisers and agencies, today launched a complimentary PPC Benchmark Assessment for search marketers. Comparing marketer’s PPC metrics to data from the Marin Software Global Online Advertising Index and other Benchmark respondents, the report [...] more...
An Interview with Jasper Mullarney, VP of Direct Response Advertising, AdknowledgeADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only [...] more...
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran