MONTREAL, October 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Acquisio, the award-winning performance media platform and leading provider of technology for marketers and agencies buying ads on any online channel, today announced the launch of the Acquisio Call Tracking Program, a technology partnership program designed to help SEM agencies, resellers and Channel Partners track, [...] more...
NEW YORK, October 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adiant, owner of the largest content-style ad platform on the web, today announced Adiant’s July acquisition of assets from Marchex, including assets from the former IndustryBrains, a suite of high-quality news and financial publications that will greatly expand Adiant’s mission of offering advertisers placements [...] more...
NEW YORK, May 29, 2013 (ADOTAS via BusinessWire ) — Rakuten LinkShare today announced the finalists for the 2013 Golden Link Awards with the winners to be announced at the annual Rakuten LinkShare Symposium New York 2013 event being held June 17-18 at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square. The event brings together more than 600 [...] more...
Happy Valentine’s Day! As our present to all the lovebirds out there, we at the Marchex Institute took a data dive into the various phone habits of Mars and Venus. We gathered some pretty interesting information about how men and women act – get ready for this – differently on [...] more...
ADOTAS – The internet was supposed to be a marketer’s nirvana. Every action consumers made digitally could be tracked, stored and repurposed for advertisers. Yet a number of recent events pose a huge challenge to ad measurement: • Microsoft has announced it will effectively encourage users to select “Do Not Track” [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mobile click-to-call ads are a great way for consumers to connect with businesses, and a new generation of call spammers agrees — sometimes generating hundreds of thousands of phone calls per day from your mobile advertising campaigns and then disappearing. This new class of spammers capitalizes on the [...] more...
After Easter recess, Senator Richard Durbin (D-Ill.) is planning to introduce the Main Street Fairness Act (groan), which would open up all Internet sales to state sales taxes. At Cnet, Declan McCullagh explains why the logistics of such a move would be frightening. Pay-per-call specialist Marchex has laid down $62.5 million [...] more...
ADOTAS – In Spring when Brent Turner, executive vice president of call advertising products for Marchex, told me a revolution was brewing the pay-for-call world, I was a bit skeptical, but since then I’ve covered so many companies with various products in this realm that I’m fully on board: pay-for-call [...] more...
ADOTAS – I met Brent Turner, executive vice president of call advertising products with Marchex, at ad:tech San Francisco back in April, and his enthusiasm regarding pay-for-call advertising was downright infectious. It seemed every time he said the words “pay for call” his eyes lit up and his excited smile [...] more...
ADOTAS – They came out of nowhere. They saw an opportunity, and before anyone realized what was happening, they were enormous. Pay-for-performance businesses absolutely exploded during the first 10 years of online display media by using a simple, three-step formula. First, by pricing media on cost-per-conversion basis, companies assumed advertiser risk [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]