MOSCOW & NEW YORK, February 26, 2013 (ADOTAS) — IT Security vendor Kaspersky Lab and email intelligence company Return Path announced today a new, collaborative initiative to combat international fraud including phishing attacks and other abuse targeting consumers and service providers. The companies have agreed on a framework to share [...] more...
ADOTAS – Hollywood. Madison Avenue. Silicon Valley. Washington, D.C. Four very distinct regions contributing expertise in highly specialized ways in the world of online content: producing the content, monetizing it, distributing it and safeguarding it. Over the last decade, consumption of online content has become an essential part of daily life [...] more...
ADOTAS — Coalfire, an independent information technology governance, risk and compliance (IT GRC) services firm, recently released its top five cybersecurity predictions for 2014. Rick Dakin, the company’s chief security strategist, consolidated an analysis from over 1,000 audits and forensics investigations in 2013 to develop the 2014 predictions. “In 2013, [...] more...
ADOTAS – An attack on a Yahoo ad server caused it to unleash malware at the rate of 27,000 infections per hour over the past several days, according to CNN. The story reportedly was broken in a blog post from Fox-IT, a Netherlands-based firm that operates the shared Security Operations Center [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on April 18, 2013, placed at No. 6 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – Programmatic buying should be a boon for advertisers. It should be a powerful tool for them to reach relevant audiences at scale in an increasingly [...] more...
MADISON, WI, October 3, 2013 (ADOTAS) — MdotLabs, launched last month to help advertisers avoid being victimized by invalid traffic, today released the results of a follow-up study to its “Impression Fraud in On-line Advertising via Pay-Per-View Networks” that shows major brands well-known to most Americans are paying heavily for ad [...] more...
ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, but employing due diligence and the right strategy to mitigate the risk will help protect campaigns. The advent of malware-laden botnets has substantially impacted advertisers’ revenues in recent years, as bad actors were able to infiltrate advertising networks or pose as [...] more...
Yesterday’s news that OpenX shut down OnRamp due to a malware attack only serves to amplify the sound of an alarm that’s constantly ringing in the realm of online media. “This is another great example of the power of the Internet and the effects of poorly secured applications,” said Anthony J. [...] more...
Publishers and advertisers who used OpenX’s free, open-source OnRamp service are left scrambling to find alternatives after hackers infected the ad server with malware over the weekend and forced the company to permanently shut it down today. Users were first notified of the issue in a message posted on the OpenX help [...] more...
In spite of (or perhaps because of) negative publicity about her love life, “Twilight” actress Kristen Stewart attracted more visitors to websites than any other celebrity this summer, according to web traffic generator MGID’s latest Click Factor results. MGID measures the Click Factor from the Internet user clicks generated via the [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]