ADOTAS — Here are some midweek news items of note: GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! Angela Kyle (pictured) joins Wolff Olins this month as head of new business development for the US. In this role, she will help the firm uncover opportunities to partner with ambitious [...] more...
ADOTAS – With another work week drawing to a close, let’s take a look at who around the industry has moved up, across and around to new gigs. While this week hasn’t been as crazy as last in terms of high-level hires, there’s still a healthy amount of activity. Here’s [...] more...
ADOTAS – Search retargeting company Magnetic announced today its plans for continued expansion in addition to figures around its growth to date. Specifically, the company claims an approximately 500 percent revenue growth (year over year) in 2011, and while it just augmented its original New York City base by opening [...] more...
ADOTAS – Not everyone is slowing down for the end of the year, evidently. Some companies have been hiring and promoting up a storm. Here’s a look at some of the big-name hires in the industry over the last couple weeks. • Mark S. Dailey has been named to the board of [...] more...
ADOTAS - James Green is the new CEO of search retargeting company Magnetic. His more than 20 years in the digital realm includes executive experience at The Walt Disney Company, Pixar Animation Studios and 24/7 Real Media (which acquired ad server Sabela Media, where Green was a founding partner and [...] more...
ADOTAS - Over the next few weeks, as ad:tech and the other fall conferences continue to play out, we will all experience the collective sigh following the unveiling of a new LUMAscape as well as the usual predictions as to what it all means. If you haven’t seen one, the LUMAscape [...] more...
ADOTAS – When it comes right down to it, there are four kinds of digital customers in terms of value, but only one innovative strategy to get to them all. The first are the most likely to buy the products on your site; second most likely to buy are customers [...] more...
ADOTAS – Holy hell — Twitter is raising another $800 million, giving it a valuation of $8 billion? Well, $400 million is apparently going towards cashing out current investors (doesn’t Fred Wilson of Union Square Ventures keep yapping about inflated valuations?)and employees. Kara Swisher at All Things D hears that [...] more...
ADOTAS – As search marketers increasingly are crossing over into the world of display, Magnetic thought why not make buying that kind of media as simple as the SEM process? The search retargeter’s new self-service platform allows search marketers to find search intent data through display targeting, as well as create [...] more...
ADOTAS – They seem like such an ideal match: retargeters attract visitors back to sites they’ve recently viewed while dynamic creative companies customize display for each user. So why aren’t these crazy kids hooking up left and right? Well, they kinda are — a few weeks after launching Retailer Retargeting with [...] more...
Answers Served: Magnetic Attracts Tumri for Dynamic RetargetingADOTAS – They seem like such an ideal match: retargeters attract visitors back to sites they’ve recently viewed while dynamic [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One: [...] – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment console. This is not your
- From the Twitterverse: Xbox One Reaction: [...] ADOTAS – Here’s how the world is reacting to Microsoft’s Xbox One announcement: [...]
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]