ADOTAS – Though Interactive Video (IV) isn’t totally new, projects like Philips’ “Designed to Play,” Maybelline’s “Glamour Eye,” and Bob Dylan’s interactive music video helped spread the gospel of IV in 2013, leading us to believe that 2014 will be a breakout year for IV. As technology exponentially evolves each [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and [...] more...
ADOTAS — Native ads have been getting a lot of buzz lately as the next evolution of advertising, blurring the lines between promotional and editorial content. While online and mobile display is still witnessing double-digit annual growth, according to recent polls, consumers, and especially teens, are tuning out traditional banners [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Yin and the Yang, The Artist and The Scientist, Venus and Mars. Any one of those descriptors can be aptly applied to the marketing industry’s newest odd couple: the data scientist and the creative director. Long inhabiting different ecosystems, data and creative can now be found coupling [...] more...
Brands, agencies and trading desks now have access to mounds of targeting and performance data to fuel advertising campaigns, and can pretty accurately track paid media that results in impressions, CTR and engagement. Big data and the rise of new marketing algorithms are giving advertisers insight into virtually every aspect [...] more...
Despite the awkward social reputation of the tech industries, CES has never been a nerdy affair. Quite the opposite, in fact. Look at these guys: [CES 1967, photo via TheVerge.com] Part “Mad Men,” part Brigitte Bardot — they clearly know what’s up. Throughout its 46-year history, the annual Consumer Electronics Show has always [...] more...
In yesterday’s Advertising Week 2012 panel, “Embracing Big Data, How Quant Can Support Advertising,” there was a general consensus that gone are the days of “Mad Men” with a singular creative approach to advertising. Now big data is stealing the spotlight. In this age of lightning-fast communications and the overabundance of [...] more...
It’s that time again where the world’s leading advertising industry giants are set to descend on Manhattan to talk shop, sip scotch and share insights about the latest trends in digital, print, mobile, social and entertainment. This year, technology will take center stage throughout the trade conferences, industry sessions and [...] more...
The Emmys last night revealed some shockers as “Homeland” beat out “Mad Men” for the coveted statue and the winning comedy series was “Modern Family” for the third time in a row. With all the Emmy news, social ad company RadiumOne just released the accompanying infographic covering the news surrounding [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use