ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as Internet Week New York (IWNY) kicks off its 6th year exploring how new media has touched virtually every aspect of business, from food to fashion to healthcare and education. Even if you’re not a techie, there are plenty of reasons to [...] more...
Mobiquity Study: Apple, Best Buy and Kohl’s Deliver the Most Satisfactory Mobile Shopping Experiences
BOSTON (December 12, 2012) – While Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2012 proved that mobile commerce is growing steadily, new research reveals that the top 20 brick-and-mortar retail brands still fall short of consumers’ expectations for fast, well-designed and functional mobile apps and websites. “The Mobile Shopping Satisfaction Report,” an [...] more...
The dust has settled on Black Friday and early reports are touting the record-breaking billions spent by consumers. But which retailers were the most successful at turning the Black Friday hype into a flood of in-store foot traffic? In order to better understand how major retailers fared this Black Friday, Placed [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO & LONDON (November 15, 2012) – King.com, a leading casual social games company, today announced that its advertising revenue from its social games has increased tenfold in 2012 and that its top advertising solutions, such as incentivized video, have averaged a click-through rate of more than 5 percent. Leveraging [...] more...
FOSTER CITY, CALIF. (Octover 19, 2012) — Adchemy®, Inc., a leading advertising technology company, today announced that a year into its relationship with Microsoft Corp. more than 100 IntentMaps™ are being used by advertisers to simplify and profitably expand their search campaigns on the Yahoo! Bing Network. Among the [...] more...
NEW YORK (September 18, 2012) — Digitas, the leading global integrated brand agency with digital at its core, announced the hire of Adam Shlachter, formerly of MEC, as Senior Vice President, Media at Digitas New York. Shlachter will lead media for the American Express Global Advertising & Brand Management [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than