ADOTAS – Salesforce.com has acquired cloud-marketing platform ExactTarget for the tidy sum of $2.5 billion. In a press release issued today, Salesforce said the acquisition “will further its mission of being the world’s leading CRM platform — one that enables companies to transform how they connect with their customers across sales, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today we’re asking our crack squad of online gurus the following question: “What does Marketo’s $75M IPO mean for the marketing automation space?” Here’s how they responded. “Traditional advertising is being disrupted and transformed by digital to a greater degree than ever. We hear this from the CMOs of [...] more...
Facebook’s introduction of Graph Search on Tuesday has, not surprisingly, elicited a flurry comments from interested Internet parties. Here’s what a few of them had to say: “At this point, I’m unimpressed. It remains unclear on how advertisers will be able to use this Graph Search product to better market and [...] more...
EMERYVILLE, CALIF. (December 11, 2012) – Lyris, Inc. (LYRI), a global provider of digital marketing solutions, today announced Crew Clothing, Britain’s leading retailer for casual outdoor clothing, has selected Lyris to power data-driven engagement across every customer interaction. Using Lyris ONE, the industry’s leading digital marketing automation platform, Crew Clothing [...] more...
Via Lyris: “Digital marketers can face a long and winding road in getting emails to customers this time of year. Here are 10 tips for making sure your messages make it into holiday inboxes.” Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2012%2F11%2Finfographic-holiday-email-deliverability-tips%2F'; addthis_title [...] more...
EMERYVILLE, CALIF. (November 6, 2012) – Lyris, Inc. (OTCBB: LYRI) today announced its comprehensive Holiday Readiness Review program to help its leading customers optimize digital marketing campaign success in advance of the holiday season. By delivering consulting services for email marketing optimization including campaign creative and strategy audit, deliverability best [...] more...
EMERYVILLE, CALIF. (October 16, 2012) – Lyris, Inc. (OTCBB: LYRI), a global provider of digital marketing solutions, today announced strong customer adoption in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and México. Recent wins include Exito.com, a regional leader in e-commerce; Casa Editorial El Tiempo, one of the largest media conglomerates in Latin America; [...] more...
Lyris, Inc. (OTCBB: LYRI.OB), a global provider of digital marketing solutions, today unveiled the first digital marketing automation platform built from the ground up to help marketers transform the massive amounts of customer interactive data into measurable business value. Lyris ONE analyzes “Big Data” from structured and unstructured sources, including [...] more...
ADOTAS - It’s another Friday, and while everyone’s preparing to check out for the weekend, you can also check out this week’s new appointments and promotions at software companies, ad agencies, marketing firms and major publishers. Welcome aboard, all, and without further ado: • Kartik Ramakrishnan is now senior vice president and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Following Apple’s banning of offer walls that incentivize app downloads through virtual items, Tapjoy, once known as OfferPal, is launching a $5 million fund to port iOS apps to Android, a process that can cost developers anywhere from $50,000 to $100,000. The catch? Tapjoy wants to be able to distribute and monetize [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than