ADOTAS – They’ve been playing executive musical chairs over at blogging service and social media ad network Technorati Media, and it looks like senior vice president and general manager Shani Higgins has landed in the CEO’s seat. Higgins — who previously held senior management roles at Infoseek/GO/Disney, Ziff Davis, Benedek Investment [...] more...
ADOTAS – After an encouraging trial period, ValueClick, which runs affiliate network Commission Junction as well as numerous other online marketing services, has integrated LucidMedia’s ClickSense contextual technology, enabling the use of advanced contextual targeting across ValueClick’s advertising platforms. “In today’s results-focused online advertising environment, it is important that we provide [...] more...
ADOTAS – So what do you say when you realize you served a brand’s ad on a website dedicated to hate speech or explicit sexual acts? How about hate speech spoken during explicit sexual acts? “Sorry about that — won’t happen again!” I’m sure that goes over great. Nah, being preventive [...] more...
ADOTAS – Real-time media manager Turn became the first DSP to hook up with Better Advertising, a tech firm that allows advertisers, their partners and industry associations to be more transparent with how consumer data is gathered and used. ‘Twas also the same week Better Advertising kicked off its first [...] more...
ADOTAS – On the heels of the launch of its DSP platform back in February, LucidMedia has made the leap from managed service to self-service DSP in response to client demands to “twist the knobs themselves,” said founder and CEO Ajay Sravanapudi. Agencies and networks alike have been clamoring for self-service [...] more...
ADOTAS – 2010 is already shaping up to be the year of real-time bidding (RTB) technologies and demand-side platforms (DSP). The availability of real-time bid access into the major ad exchanges is converging with an industry-wide preference for agency-administered ad-buying and ad-trafficking platforms. The traditional ad network model achieved many things [...] more...
ADOTAS — LucidMedia has announced the launch of a new contextualization offering that combines the company’s natural language processing technology with a base of more than 14,000 content categories. Verified Inventory will allow advertisers and agencies to deploy their advertising safely and accurately, in only the web pages and categories most [...] more...
Editor Note: A series of contributed stories that look forward to next year. Fanscape founders Larry Weintraub and Terry Dry give their predictions. Other predictions from Adam Wicks Walker, Chief Strategy officer of Hydra. From Chris Aarons, CEO of Buzz Corps, Denise Zimmerman, President & CSO of NetPlus Marketing, and Kevin Barenblat, CEO of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online contextual ad platform LucidMedia has released a Spanish-language version of its ClickSense contextual advertising platform designed to help online advertisers and publishers precisely target the Spanish-speaking Internet demographic. According to Internet World Stats, there are more than 124 million Spanish-speaking Internet users worldwide, an increase of more than [...] more...
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Have social media platforms pinterested you in how [...] more »
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Vice President, Business Development
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]