ADOTAS – They’ve been playing executive musical chairs over at blogging service and social media ad network Technorati Media, and it looks like senior vice president and general manager Shani Higgins has landed in the CEO’s seat. Higgins — who previously held senior management roles at Infoseek/GO/Disney, Ziff Davis, Benedek Investment [...] more...
ADOTAS – After an encouraging trial period, ValueClick, which runs affiliate network Commission Junction as well as numerous other online marketing services, has integrated LucidMedia’s ClickSense contextual technology, enabling the use of advanced contextual targeting across ValueClick’s advertising platforms. “In today’s results-focused online advertising environment, it is important that we provide [...] more...
ADOTAS – So what do you say when you realize you served a brand’s ad on a website dedicated to hate speech or explicit sexual acts? How about hate speech spoken during explicit sexual acts? “Sorry about that — won’t happen again!” I’m sure that goes over great. Nah, being preventive [...] more...
ADOTAS – Real-time media manager Turn became the first DSP to hook up with Better Advertising, a tech firm that allows advertisers, their partners and industry associations to be more transparent with how consumer data is gathered and used. ‘Twas also the same week Better Advertising kicked off its first [...] more...
ADOTAS – On the heels of the launch of its DSP platform back in February, LucidMedia has made the leap from managed service to self-service DSP in response to client demands to “twist the knobs themselves,” said founder and CEO Ajay Sravanapudi. Agencies and networks alike have been clamoring for self-service [...] more...
ADOTAS – 2010 is already shaping up to be the year of real-time bidding (RTB) technologies and demand-side platforms (DSP). The availability of real-time bid access into the major ad exchanges is converging with an industry-wide preference for agency-administered ad-buying and ad-trafficking platforms. The traditional ad network model achieved many things [...] more...
ADOTAS — LucidMedia has announced the launch of a new contextualization offering that combines the company’s natural language processing technology with a base of more than 14,000 content categories. Verified Inventory will allow advertisers and agencies to deploy their advertising safely and accurately, in only the web pages and categories most [...] more...
Editor Note: A series of contributed stories that look forward to next year. Fanscape founders Larry Weintraub and Terry Dry give their predictions. Other predictions from Adam Wicks Walker, Chief Strategy officer of Hydra. From Chris Aarons, CEO of Buzz Corps, Denise Zimmerman, President & CSO of NetPlus Marketing, and Kevin Barenblat, CEO of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online contextual ad platform LucidMedia has released a Spanish-language version of its ClickSense contextual advertising platform designed to help online advertisers and publishers precisely target the Spanish-speaking Internet demographic. According to Internet World Stats, there are more than 124 million Spanish-speaking Internet users worldwide, an increase of more than [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]