ADOTAS – They’ve been playing executive musical chairs over at blogging service and social media ad network Technorati Media, and it looks like senior vice president and general manager Shani Higgins has landed in the CEO’s seat. Higgins — who previously held senior management roles at Infoseek/GO/Disney, Ziff Davis, Benedek Investment [...] more...
ADOTAS – After an encouraging trial period, ValueClick, which runs affiliate network Commission Junction as well as numerous other online marketing services, has integrated LucidMedia’s ClickSense contextual technology, enabling the use of advanced contextual targeting across ValueClick’s advertising platforms. “In today’s results-focused online advertising environment, it is important that we provide [...] more...
ADOTAS – So what do you say when you realize you served a brand’s ad on a website dedicated to hate speech or explicit sexual acts? How about hate speech spoken during explicit sexual acts? “Sorry about that — won’t happen again!” I’m sure that goes over great. Nah, being preventive [...] more...
ADOTAS – Real-time media manager Turn became the first DSP to hook up with Better Advertising, a tech firm that allows advertisers, their partners and industry associations to be more transparent with how consumer data is gathered and used. ‘Twas also the same week Better Advertising kicked off its first [...] more...
ADOTAS – On the heels of the launch of its DSP platform back in February, LucidMedia has made the leap from managed service to self-service DSP in response to client demands to “twist the knobs themselves,” said founder and CEO Ajay Sravanapudi. Agencies and networks alike have been clamoring for self-service [...] more...
ADOTAS – 2010 is already shaping up to be the year of real-time bidding (RTB) technologies and demand-side platforms (DSP). The availability of real-time bid access into the major ad exchanges is converging with an industry-wide preference for agency-administered ad-buying and ad-trafficking platforms. The traditional ad network model achieved many things [...] more...
ADOTAS — LucidMedia has announced the launch of a new contextualization offering that combines the company’s natural language processing technology with a base of more than 14,000 content categories. Verified Inventory will allow advertisers and agencies to deploy their advertising safely and accurately, in only the web pages and categories most [...] more...
Editor Note: A series of contributed stories that look forward to next year. Fanscape founders Larry Weintraub and Terry Dry give their predictions. Other predictions from Adam Wicks Walker, Chief Strategy officer of Hydra. From Chris Aarons, CEO of Buzz Corps, Denise Zimmerman, President & CSO of NetPlus Marketing, and Kevin Barenblat, CEO of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online contextual ad platform LucidMedia has released a Spanish-language version of its ClickSense contextual advertising platform designed to help online advertisers and publishers precisely target the Spanish-speaking Internet demographic. According to Internet World Stats, there are more than 124 million Spanish-speaking Internet users worldwide, an increase of more than [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than