We’ll be tweeting all day (#SFSNYC) from Street Fight Summit 2012, Street Fight’s annual two-day flagship event in New York City. The conference will put a spotlight on some of the most exciting innovations in hyperlocal content, commerce, marketing, and technology. Panels, keynote presentations, fireside chats and debates will address the following topics, among others: [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Sean O’Neal, Global CMO, Mail Online “Native Advertising will become a standard line item in the online media RFP. Brands continue to become publishers in their own right, and will seek to integrate their marketing messages seamlessly within high-quality publisher content. Well executed Native [...] more...
ADOTAS – Boston social media marketer BzzAgent has been acquired by Dunnhumby, the wholly-owned marketing subsidiary of the supermarket chain Tesco. The retailer is the third-largest in the world in terms of revenue following WalMart and Carrefour. The reported $60 million price tag is a lot less than the $300 million [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the social marketing age, everything can be a game, and every game can be social. Engaging a consumer through some kind of challenge is marketing magic, third-party “gamification” service Bunchball has learned with its Nitro platform. Combining that with a loyalty and incentive service like Maritz is [...] more...
ADOTAS – Especially in the age of the mobile consumer, loyalty programs are hot — and the data that comes out the other end is potentially priceless. So the new Loyalty Audience Platform released by Adara Media — formerly blog search engine Opinmind — is bound to raise a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Location-based mobile social networks such as Gowalla, Foursquare and Loopt have arguably turned consumerism into a game that’s fun for the whole family — long as they have cash. It’s a scavenger hunt for discounts — and Loopt Star, the rewards app of Loopt social mapping mobile apps, [...] more...
ADOTAS — There’s a saying in the business world: Customer acquisition is an investment, but profitability is built on customer retention. And with the economy in its current state, it’s more important than ever to keep the customers you have. When we surveyed our user base of engineering, technical, manufacturing and industrial [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at Noon EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via CNET) – Check out CNET’s live coverage of [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Live Twitter feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and
- MobiKeith: Well done. Gr8 read. Concepts can b used in general sales/marketing environment. Tx.
- Client News Weekly Wrap Up: [...] PunchTab founder and CEO Ramjet Kumaran, lists four best practices for using incentives to attract and