ADOTAS – The Email Carrier never rests. Here’s a sampling from our Inbox. Tommy Page (pictured), a former record-company executive and, most recently, publisher at Billboard, has joined Pandora in the new position of Vice President, Artist and Brand Partnerships, effective immediately. The hiring is a signpost to Pandora’s expansion into [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today we asked our roster of thought leaders the following Burning Question: “What is your reaction the announcement that AOL is launching its own SSP, Marketplace?” Here’s how they responded (check back for further updates). “While efficiency is a wonderful goal, if you measure success in advertising on the basis of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here are some of the billboards we passed on the information superhighway this morning: AdTruth has partnered with mobile SSP Inneractive, which will deploy AdTruth’s device recognition technology to improve targeting capabilities within apps. This partnership will allow publishers to more accurately price mobile inventory, leading to higher eCPMs [...] more...
ADOTAS – As the advertising elite makes plans to head to San Francisco this week for ad:tech San Francisco, preparations have already been in the works over the last six months to ensure the event will include a delicate blend of technology, design and agency related topics to keep conference-goers [...] more...
ADOTAS –Tapad, a leading provider of unified cross-device advertising solutions, today announced the closing of its Series B rounds of funding for $6.5 million, following a record 2012 fiscal year with a 604% year-over-year growth rate. Publicly traded venture capital fund Firsthand Technology Value Fund, Inc. joined the company’s impressive roster of [...] more...
Earlier this week via email, we asked industry leaders: Is a significant portion of Super Bowl ad dollars shifting from TV to online this year? Here are the responses. “I wouldn’t say a significant portion is shifting from TV to online. However, I will say that the investments in online advertising during [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Scott Chan, Managing Partner/Creative Director/Founder, Whirled “Online video will continue to grow as it’s one of the few mediums that truly connects with audiences and leaves a lasting impression. While new technologies and platforms will emerge, use of video will continue to [...] more...
Adotas just got wind of this exclusive news about a partnership forming between Lotame and LiveRamp to help advertisers consolidate piles of offline customer data to more effectively target audiences online through demographic segmentation. The combined offering weaves together LiveRamp’s offline-online data matching solution within Lotame’s Crowd Control product. What does [...] more...
NEW YORK (September 27, 2012) – Even in today’s complex world of online advertising technologies, savvy digital publishers like NYTimes.com, Fox News, Hulu and Demand Media have figured out how to drive more revenues from existing ad inventories. Executives from those companies and others will tell their stories in New York on Wednesday, [...] more...
NEW YORK (September 13, 2012) — Digital advertising company CPX Interactive today announced the formation of a corporate advisory board. The new board is made up of veterans from the digital media, corporate finance and branding worlds. While the company’s current Board of Directors remains in place for core governance, [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that