AFAIK: SpotXchange, Federated Media, DG Media Mind, The Weather Company, Viralheat, Integral Ad Science, Tealium, Dailybreak, Undertone, Yieldex
Here’s what cropped up on our virtual radar this week: SpotXchange, which bills itself as the largest global marketplace of digital video ad inventory, has experienced explosive growth in its video RTB marketplace as the platform saw 10 times the revenue growth and a 596% increase in global bid requests from 2011 [...] more...
ADOTAS – What goes on in the mind of the search marketer? How do they choose their PPC platforms? Search company LookSmart, who in the last year contributed an excellent series of articles mapping out the nonproprietary search space, was dying to know, so it Surveyed 120 advertisers working with [...] more...
ADOTAS – This is the last entry in a three-part series on the non-proprietary search space. Check out part one and part two. As this series on the non-proprietary search market comes to a close, hopefully we have shed some valuable light on the broader search advertising industry, beyond the “big [...] more...
ADOTAS — LookSmart, the search advertising network and management company, and Anchor Intelligence, a traffic quality solutions provider, announced a partnership to enhance and extend protection of advertisers from the threat of click fraud. Under the terms of the agreement, LookSmart has licensed ClearMark, Anchor Intelligence’s real-time traffic scoring system, to score [...] more...
LookSmart, Ltd., an online advertising and technology solutions company, today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a modified Dutch Auction self-tender offer for up to $20 million of its common stock. The Company expects that the self-tender offer will commence in early January, and will remain open for [...] more...
LookSmart has released a new version of AdCenter for Publishers to enable publishers to maintain and grow small and large advertiser relationships. The original AdCenter provides hosted advertising sales and a service platform for search engines, media companies, social networking sites, retail sites, and directories. The new platform for publishers is [...] more...
At the Search Engine Strategies conference yesterday, vertical search company LookSmart announced the release of an updated version of their AdCenter API. The new API will let 3rd party marketing and reporting software access the internal guts of LookSmart’s search network, simplifying the purchase and management of campaigns on the [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than