ADOTAS – Long-tail-focused performance marketing network Adknowledge is upping its play in the social sector with the purchase of Facebook ad management platform AdParlor, which grabbed some attention earlier when big-time group-buying site Groupon tapped it as the exclusive platform for its Facebook ad spend. Reportedly the largest vendor with a Facebook Ads [...] more...
ADOTAS – “We want to be a publisher’s monetization partner, not a service,” said Lijit COO Walter Knapp. “Many smaller publishers and bloggers are good at content management and not great at the technical side. We provide the business half of a CMS platform.” Aiming to be a true supply-side platform, [...] more...
ADOTAS - Investors seem to think there’s money in the long-tail after all. Adknowledge, which runs long-tail advertising marketplace bidsystem.com, just raised $200 million in debt and equity financing that it plans to put towards acquisitions. The company wants expand its network to allow advertisers access to long-tail mobile and video. Leading the [...] more...
ADOTAS – When Aol announced its seed Seed program, it was labeled by many industry journalists as “similar to Associated Content.” Reportedly Associated Content was trying to entice Aol last summer with a price tag of $150 million (and strange it couldn’t woo Aol considering CEO Tim Armstrong was an [...] more...
ADOTAS – Yahoo! Right Media’s recent shift to “premium” exchange and shutdown of the Direct Media Exchange was emblematic of the display arena in general — premium publishers are all the rage while little guys keep getting the shaft. But some people are looking out small publishers: OpenX is encouraging its [...] more...
ADOTAS — With the increase in Pay Per Click (PPC) marketers, many top tier keywords have become saturated with competition. For those marketer’s whose budgets aren’t endless, they are left to wonder what they can do to get their piece of the PPC marketing pie. Simply put, many PPC [...] more...
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- Rocket Fuel Lets You Choose Your Charity, Issues EOY Infographic December 20th 2013 ADOTAS — As we wrap up 2013 and head into [...] more »
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now! December 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This week’s video ad roundup is out of [...] more »
- Report: Fraudulent Web Traffic Tips the Scale in the United States December 20th 2013 NEW YORK CITY, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Solve Media issued [...] more »
- Are Tablets Taking Over? Study Says 55 Percent of Consumers Would Consider Replacing PC With Tablet December 20th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adroit Digital today [...] more »
- The Year in Tweets: Love, Hate and Brands December 20th 2013 ADOTAS — A new report from NetBase that reveals what consumers [...] more »
- Research Study: Holiday Retail Tactics Breed Mistrust Among Millennails December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s an opportunity for progressive retailers to [...] more »
- eXelate Expands Global Data Coverage Through Strategic Partnership With French Company SirData December 19th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — eXelate, the leading [...] more »
- What Will Publisher Biz Dev Teams Look Like by 2015? December 20th 2013
- Navigating The Wild West of Data Analytics: 6 Steps To Help You Get There December 20th 2013
- An Agency Perspective on Attribution December 19th 2013
- Leverage the Value of the Second-Screen Trend – Now and After the Holiday Shopping Season December 19th 2013
- Giving Up on Mobile? You’re Not Alone: What Brands Can Learn from Uber December 18th 2013
- Reporting & Analytics
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Scott Pannier: MdotLabs has a product that advertisers, agencies, and publishers can leverage to try and weed
- Bob Gordon: How can an honest publisher stay in business having to compete with the tiny CPM's
- Dick Bennett CEO: I'm sorry, but posting a "release" like this, and calling it "news", is just plain
- Aaron: We dont need local ads. Companies like fb,twitter, google try to survive because of ads.