ADOTAS – Long-tail-focused performance marketing network Adknowledge is upping its play in the social sector with the purchase of Facebook ad management platform AdParlor, which grabbed some attention earlier when big-time group-buying site Groupon tapped it as the exclusive platform for its Facebook ad spend. Reportedly the largest vendor with a Facebook Ads [...] more...
ADOTAS – “We want to be a publisher’s monetization partner, not a service,” said Lijit COO Walter Knapp. “Many smaller publishers and bloggers are good at content management and not great at the technical side. We provide the business half of a CMS platform.” Aiming to be a true supply-side platform, [...] more...
ADOTAS - Investors seem to think there’s money in the long-tail after all. Adknowledge, which runs long-tail advertising marketplace bidsystem.com, just raised $200 million in debt and equity financing that it plans to put towards acquisitions. The company wants expand its network to allow advertisers access to long-tail mobile and video. Leading the [...] more...
ADOTAS – When Aol announced its seed Seed program, it was labeled by many industry journalists as “similar to Associated Content.” Reportedly Associated Content was trying to entice Aol last summer with a price tag of $150 million (and strange it couldn’t woo Aol considering CEO Tim Armstrong was an [...] more...
ADOTAS – Yahoo! Right Media’s recent shift to “premium” exchange and shutdown of the Direct Media Exchange was emblematic of the display arena in general — premium publishers are all the rage while little guys keep getting the shaft. But some people are looking out small publishers: OpenX is encouraging its [...] more...
ADOTAS — With the increase in Pay Per Click (PPC) marketers, many top tier keywords have become saturated with competition. For those marketer’s whose budgets aren’t endless, they are left to wonder what they can do to get their piece of the PPC marketing pie. Simply put, many PPC [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that