NEW YORK, January 13, 2014 (ADOTAS) — A new IBM (NYSE: IBM) study of more than 30,000 global consumers released today at the 2014 National Retail Federation convention (#NRF14) found consumers are willing to share their personal information with retailers, particularly if they get good value in exchange. The percentage of [...] more...
PASADENA, Calif., January 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) – UberMedia, based just blocks away from the final chapter of the college football BCS Bowl game in Pasadena, CA, today released its first UberInsights of 2014: a “Digital BCS Snapshot” that provides a quick view of Florida State and Auburn fans’ mobile social behavior [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and [...] more...
NEW YORK, November 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – By adding strong data insights like audience profiles and mobile search behavior to details about a consumer’s location, mobile marketers can amplify the results of targeted mobile ad campaigns, says xAd, a leading mobile-location based advertising platform. According to the xAd Q3 2013 Mobile-Location Insights Report, xAd-powered campaigns that combined [...] more...
ADOTAS — Data in any advertising medium is a currency. For advertisers, it is an economic asset that enables them to drive and optimize top-of-funnel, mid-funnel, and bottom-of-funnel performance. For publishers, it allows them to enhance the price-value of their audience. The Mobile Context It is no different in mobile advertising. It [...] more...
ADOTAS – I’ve come to expect in this industry that when a company makes a large announcement — see Google’s acquisition of AdMob — competing firms tend to put out congratulatory and supportive press releases. Or, as they learned from their mothers, if they don’t have anything nice to say, [...] more...
ADOTAS – The marketing prospects of location-based mobile social networks (we need a shorter name, stat) are pretty hot as Loopt’s new discount program with Mobile Spinach showed yesterday. But rival FourSquare is further turning up the heat with some high-profile partnerships. The latest big name is Zagat, which will offer [...] more...
ADOTAS — Ex-Googlers, AOL, Sapient and Exact Target had some news recently. Days after announcing that he was resigning as the head of Google’s Chinese operations, Kai-Fu Lee said he had raised $115 million to create a company that would finance high-tech start-ups in China. (Deal Book) AOL has appointed former Yahoo [...] more...
ADOTAS — A number of developments over the past few months make clear that location will drive the next wave of innovation in web advertising. Firefox announced the release of Geode – a plug-in that makes the browser “Location-aware” and enables developers to build geo-functional applications. Google’s Gears Location API and [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]