For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and sustain attention. As the digital media industry has emerged over the last 20 years, it has followed the lead of the broader marketing industry, [...] more...
ADOTAS – I’ve come to expect in this industry that when a company makes a large announcement — see Google’s acquisition of AdMob — competing firms tend to put out congratulatory and supportive press releases. Or, as they learned from their mothers, if they don’t have anything nice to say, [...] more...
ADOTAS – The marketing prospects of location-based mobile social networks (we need a shorter name, stat) are pretty hot as Loopt’s new discount program with Mobile Spinach showed yesterday. But rival FourSquare is further turning up the heat with some high-profile partnerships. The latest big name is Zagat, which will offer [...] more...
ADOTAS — Ex-Googlers, AOL, Sapient and Exact Target had some news recently. Days after announcing that he was resigning as the head of Google’s Chinese operations, Kai-Fu Lee said he had raised $115 million to create a company that would finance high-tech start-ups in China. (Deal Book) AOL has appointed former Yahoo [...] more...
ADOTAS — A number of developments over the past few months make clear that location will drive the next wave of innovation in web advertising. Firefox announced the release of Geode – a plug-in that makes the browser “Location-aware” and enables developers to build geo-functional applications. Google’s Gears Location API and [...] more...
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed