NEW YORK, November 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – By adding strong data insights like audience profiles and mobile search behavior to details about a consumer’s location, mobile marketers can amplify the results of targeted mobile ad campaigns, says xAd, a leading mobile-location based advertising platform. According to the xAd Q3 2013 Mobile-Location Insights Report, xAd-powered campaigns that combined [...] more...
ADOTAS — Data in any advertising medium is a currency. For advertisers, it is an economic asset that enables them to drive and optimize top-of-funnel, mid-funnel, and bottom-of-funnel performance. For publishers, it allows them to enhance the price-value of their audience. The Mobile Context It is no different in mobile advertising. It [...] more...
For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and sustain attention. As the digital media industry has emerged over the last 20 years, it has followed the lead of the broader marketing industry, [...] more...
ADOTAS – I’ve come to expect in this industry that when a company makes a large announcement — see Google’s acquisition of AdMob — competing firms tend to put out congratulatory and supportive press releases. Or, as they learned from their mothers, if they don’t have anything nice to say, [...] more...
ADOTAS – The marketing prospects of location-based mobile social networks (we need a shorter name, stat) are pretty hot as Loopt’s new discount program with Mobile Spinach showed yesterday. But rival FourSquare is further turning up the heat with some high-profile partnerships. The latest big name is Zagat, which will offer [...] more...
ADOTAS — Ex-Googlers, AOL, Sapient and Exact Target had some news recently. Days after announcing that he was resigning as the head of Google’s Chinese operations, Kai-Fu Lee said he had raised $115 million to create a company that would finance high-tech start-ups in China. (Deal Book) AOL has appointed former Yahoo [...] more...
ADOTAS — A number of developments over the past few months make clear that location will drive the next wave of innovation in web advertising. Firefox announced the release of Geode – a plug-in that makes the browser “Location-aware” and enables developers to build geo-functional applications. Google’s Gears Location API and [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than