ADOTAS – MediaShift is an ad company that looks at data from WiFi networks to deliver cross-device advertising campaigns to consumers. Instead of looking at legacy ad cookie-information, their patented technology looks to the network to help assemble audience segments for advertisers and agencies around the globe. Adotas sat down with MediaShift [...] more...
ADOTAS – When I think of mobile, I think of omnipresence, and then I think of opportunity. By 2014, half of the US will use smartphones and nearly half (45%) will use tablets. Rapid smartphone and tablet adoption has significantly altered the ways in which consumers think about, research and [...] more...
Executives from Foursquare, Pandora and Verve weighed in on the importance of location – and other factors – for publishers in targeting local advertising on Tuesday, Jan. 15, at Street Fight Summit, 82 Mercer in New York City. Street Fight’s deputy editor, Steven Jacobs, moderated the discussion. Above: Steven Jacobs, deputy [...] more...
ADOTAS - Apple and Google’s appearance in front of the U.S. Senate to explain location data handling following reports of misuse sounded like a real snooze. Across the Atlantic, however, the European Union data protection advisory panel actually took some action and advised the European Commission to consider location data the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Google isn’t just dealing with the fallout from the mobile location data “scandal” in the U.S. The tech giant said it was cooperating with local authorities after South Korean police raided its offices in Seoul yesterday. The police are investigating whether mobile ad unit AdMob illegally collected location [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s interesting that the same day the White House released President Barack Obama’s birth certificate in an attempt to stomp out the media-fueled “birther” controversy (as well as misdirect media attention from some agency-head musical chairs), Apple put to rest the frothing “Locationgate” scandal (hopefully I’ll never feel the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Don’t do it… Don’t do it… ARGGGH! Too late… The media has christened the controversy over Apple’s mobile location data collecting ”Locationgate.” Just typing that word makes me want to bludgeon myself with my keyboard. But the “scandal” has blown wide open — it’s a plague on the mobile spectrum. Android collects [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]