NEW YORK/LOS ANGELES (October 10, 2012) — LocalResponse, the first advertising platform that helps marketers respond to real-time consumer intent, today announced the launch of historical intent targeting (HIT), a breakthrough new service that now gives brands the ability to go back in time to deliver advertisements based on past social media behavior [...] more...
NEW YORK (September 20, 2012) – LocalResponse today announced the first comprehensive report on public consumer check-ins at the top 10 U.S. retailers. The data was compiled during the summer of 2012, across major social networks including Twitter, Foursquare, Yelp and Instagram. LocalResponse’s Consumer Check-in Report demonstrates trends among shoppers [...] more...
ADOTAS – As we do every week, we’ve scrolled through the ADOTAS editorial inbox for all the announcements of high-level industry hires we’ve received this week. Technology companies, agencies, major publishers — they’re all represented here. Congrats to all: • Social video advertising technology platform provider Unruly named Laura Gaffney its vice president [...] more...
ADOTAS – Check-in based targeter LocalResponse, which we profiled back in May, has garnered $5 million in additional equity financing from new investors Cava Capital, Vodafone Ventures, Advancit Capital, and Progress Ventures, as well as existing investors Metamorphic Ventures, Extreme Venture Partners, FF Ventures, Acadia Woods Partners. Jim Pallotta and more. The funding will [...] more...
ADOTAS - Twitter introduced some new features to show how your followers are using and interacting with your tweets. Huzzah, the Google+ platform is open for app development! Location-based social advertising platform LocalResponse — check out our profile here — has acquired social TV check-in and advertising platform Philo. After getting tapped as Subway’s [...] more...
ADOTAS - LocalResponse cofounder and CEO Nihal Mehta may be having déjà vu. Back in 2001, he re-imagined the SMS component of his consumer-oriented online city guide Urban Groove, which was hit hard by the doctom crash, into a B2B offering – IPSH, the first full-service mobile marketing agency, acquired by [...] more...
ADOTAS – The contenders in the location-based mobile social network game are thinning out. In December, BrightKite gave up on the check-in game and decided to join the growing group texting frenzy (a.k.a., mobile chat rooms), which saw wild amounts of buzz during the South by Southwest Digital Conference. Now Buzzd, [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that