Ding ding! Let the bout begin. There’s a wrestling match for your ad dollars going on right now. The players — media giants Facebook and Google — are working up a sweat over who will command a greater share of paid media ad spend. SEMPO estimates that the North American [...] more...
ADOTAS – In striving to accelerate a global online sales presence, many marketers fall into the trap of assuming it’s as simple as rolling out the same message, promotion, campaign or collateral in multiple markets. To get it right, marketers must approach international expansion with the goal of going “local [...] more...
ADOTAS - Last night, Adotas hosted its first industry event of the year, “Adotas Off-Duty: Spring Fling,” at Pranna, a chic Indian restaurant and bar in Manhattan. By all accounts, we showed all our guests a good time, at the risk of sounding overly self-congratulatory. The open bar that kicked [...] more...
ADOTAS – Following success in nine markets, Yahoo! and Gannett Broadcasting are expanding the local advertising partnership they formed back in June to all 19 of Gannett’s broadcasting markets by February 2012. In addition to the nine Gannett broadcasters selling Yahoo! advertising inventory, all of Gannett’s 81 newspaper sites also sell Y’s [...] more...
ADOTAS – Local business listing management service Yext has raised $10 million in a Series D round of funding led by WGI Group, the investment vehicle of former Right Media founder, President and CEO Mike Walrath. Oh, and he’s not just an investor — Walrath is the chairman as well, a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Beware, New Yorkers — the affiliates are coming, and they’re coming in droves. From August 21 to 23, around 4,000 representatives of the performance marketing industry are expected to descend upon the New York Hilton for Affiliate Summit East (register here), the 18th affiliate conference hosted by founders Missy [...] more...
ADOTAS – Thanks to NYTimes’ The Haggler (aka, David Segal), I will not be using Google anytime soon to find a locksmith. Apparently a lot of local businesses (such as locksmiths) on Google Places aren’t that local — they’re call centers listing fake addresses and gaming Google’s algorithm to get [...] more...
ADOTAS - MaxPoint has expanded its neighborhood-level targeting to the video space with a new solution that allows brands and retailers to target pre-roll and in-banner video ads to users within a specific mile radius of a retailer’s store or a place where a product can be purchased. Offering local display targeting at scale, MaxPoint claims [...] more...
ADOTAS – The newspaper industry has been suffering a long and painful decline, but the 1,390 U.S. local dailies hanging in there are dabbling in charging for online content. However, the revenue generated through subscription plans is not looking that impressive. We commented a few months ago that Gannett might be [...] more...
ADOTAS – Twitter President of Revenue Adam Bain noted at the Ad Age Digital conference in April that 80% of Twitter’s 600 advertisers were repeat customers — and some of the names are pretty impressive: McDonalds, Starbucks, Verizon… But 600? That’s it? Strangely enough, the microblogger gets repeat business from major companies [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s