ADOTAS — The past year has seen amazing growth in local mobile services, with almost $1B more being spent in mobile commerce and almost $2B more in local mobile ad revenue. Traditionally web-based local properties from Trip Advisor to Yelp to Trulia have all seen mobile visitors and mobile revenue [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s been almost fifty years since Don Adams started making calls on his shoe phone as secret agent Maxwell Smart. Ever since “Get Smart” went off the air, we’ve all been secretly hankering for a shoe phone of our own. That day is finally here. No, we’re not [...] more...
ADOTAS — Sin City. The Big Apple. The Gateway to the West. Different cities and regions have their own cultures, personalities, and nicknames — and it follows that their residents act, think, and consume media differently, too. That’s why it’s so important that your messaging matches your market. The “local” [...] more...
Ding ding! Let the bout begin. There’s a wrestling match for your ad dollars going on right now. The players — media giants Facebook and Google — are working up a sweat over who will command a greater share of paid media ad spend. SEMPO estimates that the North American [...] more...
ADOTAS – In striving to accelerate a global online sales presence, many marketers fall into the trap of assuming it’s as simple as rolling out the same message, promotion, campaign or collateral in multiple markets. To get it right, marketers must approach international expansion with the goal of going “local [...] more...
ADOTAS - Last night, Adotas hosted its first industry event of the year, “Adotas Off-Duty: Spring Fling,” at Pranna, a chic Indian restaurant and bar in Manhattan. By all accounts, we showed all our guests a good time, at the risk of sounding overly self-congratulatory. The open bar that kicked [...] more...
ADOTAS – Following success in nine markets, Yahoo! and Gannett Broadcasting are expanding the local advertising partnership they formed back in June to all 19 of Gannett’s broadcasting markets by February 2012. In addition to the nine Gannett broadcasters selling Yahoo! advertising inventory, all of Gannett’s 81 newspaper sites also sell Y’s [...] more...
ADOTAS – Local business listing management service Yext has raised $10 million in a Series D round of funding led by WGI Group, the investment vehicle of former Right Media founder, President and CEO Mike Walrath. Oh, and he’s not just an investor — Walrath is the chairman as well, a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Beware, New Yorkers — the affiliates are coming, and they’re coming in droves. From August 21 to 23, around 4,000 representatives of the performance marketing industry are expected to descend upon the New York Hilton for Affiliate Summit East (register here), the 18th affiliate conference hosted by founders Missy [...] more...
ADOTAS – Thanks to NYTimes’ The Haggler (aka, David Segal), I will not be using Google anytime soon to find a locksmith. Apparently a lot of local businesses (such as locksmiths) on Google Places aren’t that local — they’re call centers listing fake addresses and gaming Google’s algorithm to get [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by