ADOTAS — The past year has seen amazing growth in local mobile services, with almost $1B more being spent in mobile commerce and almost $2B more in local mobile ad revenue. Traditionally web-based local properties from Trip Advisor to Yelp to Trulia have all seen mobile visitors and mobile revenue [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s been almost fifty years since Don Adams started making calls on his shoe phone as secret agent Maxwell Smart. Ever since “Get Smart” went off the air, we’ve all been secretly hankering for a shoe phone of our own. That day is finally here. No, we’re not [...] more...
ADOTAS — Sin City. The Big Apple. The Gateway to the West. Different cities and regions have their own cultures, personalities, and nicknames — and it follows that their residents act, think, and consume media differently, too. That’s why it’s so important that your messaging matches your market. The “local” [...] more...
Ding ding! Let the bout begin. There’s a wrestling match for your ad dollars going on right now. The players — media giants Facebook and Google — are working up a sweat over who will command a greater share of paid media ad spend. SEMPO estimates that the North American [...] more...
ADOTAS – In striving to accelerate a global online sales presence, many marketers fall into the trap of assuming it’s as simple as rolling out the same message, promotion, campaign or collateral in multiple markets. To get it right, marketers must approach international expansion with the goal of going “local [...] more...
ADOTAS - Last night, Adotas hosted its first industry event of the year, “Adotas Off-Duty: Spring Fling,” at Pranna, a chic Indian restaurant and bar in Manhattan. By all accounts, we showed all our guests a good time, at the risk of sounding overly self-congratulatory. The open bar that kicked [...] more...
ADOTAS – Following success in nine markets, Yahoo! and Gannett Broadcasting are expanding the local advertising partnership they formed back in June to all 19 of Gannett’s broadcasting markets by February 2012. In addition to the nine Gannett broadcasters selling Yahoo! advertising inventory, all of Gannett’s 81 newspaper sites also sell Y’s [...] more...
ADOTAS – Local business listing management service Yext has raised $10 million in a Series D round of funding led by WGI Group, the investment vehicle of former Right Media founder, President and CEO Mike Walrath. Oh, and he’s not just an investor — Walrath is the chairman as well, a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Beware, New Yorkers — the affiliates are coming, and they’re coming in droves. From August 21 to 23, around 4,000 representatives of the performance marketing industry are expected to descend upon the New York Hilton for Affiliate Summit East (register here), the 18th affiliate conference hosted by founders Missy [...] more...
ADOTAS – Thanks to NYTimes’ The Haggler (aka, David Segal), I will not be using Google anytime soon to find a locksmith. Apparently a lot of local businesses (such as locksmiths) on Google Places aren’t that local — they’re call centers listing fake addresses and gaming Google’s algorithm to get [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]