ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The self-described genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist sits alone, building dozens of Iron Man suits, while girlfriend Pepper Potts frets. Tony’s obsession with technology causes a love triangle — between himself, Pepper, and those amazing suits. While most of us don’t claim [...] more...
ADOTAS – OpenX Technologies, Inc. has appointed senior industry marketer Matthew Reid (pictured) to the newly created role of vice president of marketing. Reid will oversee OpenX’s marketing initiatives worldwide including branding, customer acquisition and product marketing, and will continue to build the existing marketing team with specialists and regional [...] more...
In Facebook’s infancy, large brands could create a single corporate Facebook page and appease their many fans across the globe, but as Facebook and the expectations of its users evolve, so too must the businesses that use it. And make no bones about it, businesses should be using it. Recent [...] more...
PALO ALTO, CALIF. (November 7, 2012) – Waze, the world’s social traffic and navigation app, is officially launching Waze Ads, its location-guided advertising platform for local merchants and big brands looking to attract a new audience of mobile customers who are already on the road and driving nearby. Waze Ads allow [...] more...
SIM Partners recently published a blog post with a helpful 10 question digital strategy checklist for brands. The post quickly recaps recent research from Altimeter Group and others that demonstrate the continued growth of local search queries, app-based local search queries, smartphone proliferation and Apple Maps. Each of these trends [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Wall Street Journal broke the story of Yext Tags last night after much anticipation from the local search community. Yext will now provide a sales force and a dashboard for small businesses to add highlighted map dots with ad copy (my term) in the map section of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ah, local searchonomics. Just the thought of it makes me grin. For a good smile, take a look at “A Crash Course in Local Searchonomics,” our recently launched YouTube video, on the subject. Coined by 15miles, local searchonomics is exactly as it sounds; it’s leveraging local search to economically [...] more...
ADOTAS – Pardon the Dickens-like observation of these being the best of times and the worst of times. With some 7,000 different applications using location-based services, the mobile apps cup runneth over. For businesses, software developers and mobile users, everyone’s having a field day. There’s seemingly no realm of [...] more...
ADOTAS – mobilePeople, a local mobile search provider in the U.K. has announced the introduction of its liquid Advertising Suite. The solutions offers contextually and geographically targeted mobile advertising. The liquid Advertising Suite includes the liquid Ad Server, the liquid Adsite Builder and liquid SMS Links. This is integrated with [...] more...
ADOTAS – AOL and IAC’s Citysearch have partnered up to pump up Citysearch’s reach and its pay-for-performance ad network while also enhancing AOL’s local content. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. Citysearch — an online guide with editorial content, user reviews of local businesses and merchant videos – will [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than