ADOTAS – In some ways, it’s easier than ever to mount a national online advertising campaign. Programmatic platforms and DIY advertising tools promise the opportunity to reach a target audience at scale, using technology that eliminates the untold hours advertisers would otherwise have to spend contacting sales teams from publisher [...] more...
Executives from Foursquare, Pandora and Verve weighed in on the importance of location – and other factors – for publishers in targeting local advertising on Tuesday, Jan. 15, at Street Fight Summit, 82 Mercer in New York City. Street Fight’s deputy editor, Steven Jacobs, moderated the discussion. Above: Steven Jacobs, deputy [...] more...
ADOTAS – It may seem like big fish such as Google and Facebook will dominate the feeding frenzy over increased local advertising media spend, but smaller advertisers are also looking for innovations from the traditional media distributors who have served them well in the past. And that’s where technology platforms like [...] more...
JAY WEINTRAUB – Addressing the obvious unspoken question first – I have an absolute positive bias towards the deal space. I do run the daily deal conference, so were it to die as some of its more vocal critics would prefer, that would put a crimp in my plans for marketing technology [...] more...
ADOTAS – National advertisers are interested in local online advertising, but are confused about the best tactics and traffic sources to use, and how to effectively measure the results and return on investment, according to a new study conducted by Sterling Market Intelligence and commissioned by Marchex. The study found that [...] more...
ADOTAS – Local online advertising buying shop Centro has made a purchase of its own: Real Cities, a local newspaper online rep firm. The acquisition isseen as an attempt to pad out Centro’s local offerings, a sector that is experiencing impressive growth rates. Real Cities was previously owned by The McClatchy [...] more...
Local online ad company, Marchex Inc. announced today that the company’s Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend in the amount of $0.02 per share on its common stock and $2.97 per share on its 4.75% convertible exchangeable preferred stock. The dividends will be paid on February 15th of [...] more...
PinPoint Local, Inc. has announced the launch of a Local Internet Advertising Agency franchise that specializes in local marketing solutions including Universal Business Profiles, Local Search, Email Marketing and Web Development amongst other things. PinPoint Local franchise is providing entrepreneurs with a turnkey Internet Marketing business that puts franchisees right [...] more...
I recently joined a new gym, and to make sure that I go, I signed up for some training sessions with the intent to go three times per week for as long as it takes until I actually like the gym. For my wallet’s sake, I would like to hit [...] more...
An Interview with Jasper Mullarney, VP of Direct Response Advertising, AdknowledgeADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only [...] more...
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed by
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing the Xbox One, we posted the results of