ADOTAS (via Globe Newswire) – Blue Calypso announced today that it has filed a joint motion with defendants Groupon, Yelp, IZEA and Foursquare requesting a stay of their patent litigation until the U.S. Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) completes a Covered Business Method Review (CBMR) of the case. In [...] more...
Here’s what the virtual mailman told me today: Quantcast announced this morning that it acquired MakeGood, a software company focusing on reconciliation and reporting of digital advertising campaigns. Global market research firm ORC International today announced that it has acquired Marketing Research Services Inc. (MRSI), a privately-held Cincinnati-based research firm specializing in consumer research. [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – Last week, we had one of those best of times, worst of times moments when looking at Groupon vs. Instagram. Both are high-flying companies, having gone from inception to a billion-dollar valuation in less than two years. One just sold their business; the other has watched its [...] more...
DIGITAL DUE DILIGENCE – It’s a little bit surprising that basically every mainstream critique of Groupon over the last few months was completely wrong. Groupon was blasted for having an unsustainable, commoditized business. Their no. 3 competitor BuyWithMe just laid off most of its staff and engineered a quick sale to Gilt [...] more...
ADOTAS – Apparently the latest stock market turmoil has brought the town tech-bubble criers out from under their rocks, particularly since public Internet-based companies seen as market bellwethers for the social media revolution have taken a hit. In particular, the stock of business-oriented social network LinkedIn (LNKD) has been riding a royal [...] more...
DUE DIGITAL DILIGENCE – In the next year or two, we’ll likely see the following companies go public with an initial market value over $10 billion: Facebook Groupon LivingSocial DropBox Zynga Many of these are companies that, in a world without Sarbanes-Oxley, could already be public. That would probably be good for investors; if average people [...] more...
JAY WEINTRAUB – Addressing the obvious unspoken question first – I have an absolute positive bias towards the deal space. I do run the daily deal conference, so were it to die as some of its more vocal critics would prefer, that would put a crimp in my plans for marketing technology [...] more...
ADOTAS – Right after my tirade about the group-buying and discount space being too damn crowded, another big fish dives into the pond: Amazon has introduced location-based deal platform AmazonLocal. It appears to follow the online discounter model du jour: subscribe to a daily email and purchase vouchers that can be [...] more...
ADOTAS – While a slew of companies have just closed financing rounds, the one that will make your jaw drop is LivingSocial, fiercest rival to the black hole of deal sites, Groupon. The social dealmaker just scored $400 million — not as impressive as its arch rival’s nearly $1 billion haul, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Daily deal aggregator Local Offer Network estimates that the U.S. group-buying industry will bring in $2.7 billion in 2011, 138% more than the $1.1 billion garnered in 2010. At the front of the intake line is Groupon, which already has a global revenue target of between $3 billion and $4 [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]