NEW YORK, October 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) —Today, Rhythm NewMedia announced the launch of LivePods, its live streaming video advertising technology. LivePods delivers an automated, scalable, high-quality monetization solution to publishers running live streamed events. The new product arms broadcast publishers with the tools to stream live events within mobile environments, [...] more...
ADOTAS – It wasn’t the introduction of the “Facebook Phone” that has long been rumored, but the social media giant unveiled its “new home on Android” in a press conference Thursday. The conference was be streamed on Facebook Live via Livestream. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url [...] more...
SXSW has announced it will be using using TriCaster by NewTek to give fans unprecedented access to the festival’s hottest events. For the first time, “SXSW Live” will brings music showcases, keynote speakers, convergence panels and more through a live-stream page at www.SXSW.com/live. “Fans of SXSW want more live content,” said Russ [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. Was anyone else upset that “Django Unchained” didn’t win best picture? What disappointed you about this year’s Oscars? Aereo’s live television streaming [...] more...
Spoiler alert: Digital media has drastically changed how companies take advantage of media events to promote their brands through advertising. (That is, spoiler alert if you’ve been living under a digital rock for the past five or so years!) GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! As two [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Sean O’Neal, Global CMO, Mail Online “Native Advertising will become a standard line item in the online media RFP. Brands continue to become publishers in their own right, and will seek to integrate their marketing messages seamlessly within high-quality publisher content. Well executed Native [...] more...
The 2012 Summer Olympics in London marked a new point in video consumption for worldwide events. Compared to the Beijing Olympics four years ago, the London Olympics saw an increase of 182 percent in video streams; which translated to 5.3 million hours streamed in total— with [...] more...
ADOTAS – For years upon years, I prayed that one day I could see either Steve-O from “Jackass” or comedian Dane Cook video-streaming in real-time on my computer. I’m a simple boy with simple wishes, but on Monday YouTube made my dreams come true… Doubly so. Young Hollywood, one of YouTube’s [...] more...
ADOTAS – My only regret is that I didn’t bring my vinyl copy of “Pinkerton,” which is gathering dust in my father’s basement in Northern Virginia along with Nirvana, Nine Inch Nails and Fugazi LPs. There are maybe 30 of us squished into the Reuters Studio in Times Square to watch [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]