ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the introduction of Sponsored InMail on mobile. “With more than half of LinkedIn Inbox pageviews currently happening on mobile devices, this creates an unprecedented opportunity for advertisers to reach LinkedIn members where they engage the most,” said Dan Gonzalez (pictured), LinkedIn’s Sr. Global Product Marketing Manager, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Starting today, LinkedIn is opening up its publishing platform to allow all members to publish long-form content on LinkedIn and is expanding LinkedIn Influencer with dozens of top minds in business. The moves were announced by Ryan Roslansky, LinkedIn’s Head of Content Products, in a blog post this morning. [...] more...
NEW YORK, February 18, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Unmetric, the company that helps global brands understand how they stack up against their competition on social media, nearly tripled its client base in the last year, and Q4 was a record quarter in terms of revenue growth and new client wins – a clear signal [...] more...
ADOTAS – Professionals around the globe flock to LinkedIn as a way to connect with colleagues, network or search for a new job. But behind the scenes, the professional social network has been making its move to join a new breed of publishers – those vying to become a primary [...] more...
ADOTAS — The Affordable Care Act rollout appeared to turn a corner in early January when the U.S. government announced that 2.1 million Americans had signed up for health insurance on Healthcare.gov. However, that number still fell short of the administration’s pre-rollout projection of 3.3 million enrollees by the end of [...] more...
ADOTAS – ShareThis released new research that reveals Pinterest has outpaced email for the first time to become the third most popular sharing channel overall. With 58 percent growth in 2013, Pinterest also leads as the fastest growing sharing channel, followed by Facebook and LinkedIn. These insights are part of [...] more...
ADOTAS – What’s on the horizon for 2014? DigitasLBi leaders across the globe recently offered their predictions for brands and agencies everywhere. From worldwide trends to local market-level predictions, see the insights that every global marketer needs to know: the social networks that will win (or fail), how mobile will [...] more...
ADOTAS – Marketers already know that women dominate usage of social media platforms like Pinterest but according to a new study published by Pew, women in fact dominate virtually every other social network channel except for LinkedIn. Today, 73 percent of adults online are now using a social networking platform to [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on January 4, 2013, placed at No. 10 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – Social media ad spending is on the rise, with BIA/Kelsey projecting that social media ad spending will reach $9.8 billion by 2016, representing an annual growth [...] more...
ADOTAS — While the trend of native advertising has the ad world abuzz, actual native advertising is as old as the soap operas. The ideal of advertising is to seamlessly integrate branding and brand storytelling into content or entertainment so that it enhances the consumer experience rather than detracts from [...] more...
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use