ADOTAS – “We provide the business half of a CMS platform,” Lijit COO Walter Knapp said when describing his company’s mid-tail publisher monetization service back in February. The company has pushed itself as a true supply-side platform/partner for mid-tail sites, providing both typical website services via widgets as well as ad [...] more...
ADOTAS - Lijit, ad tech friend to small and midsized publishers, has teamed up with Turn to launch its own real-time bidding platform that connects to just about every demand source you can finger: ad agencies, trading desks, DSPs, ad exchanges, ad optimizers and ad networks, oh my. The little guys [...] more...
ADOTAS - Lijit decided to strike when Google least expected it, introducing its upgraded free analytics tool for small and midsized publishers during the search giant’s I/O conference. Egads, the poor Googlers never saw the enhanced publisher dashboard coming, complete with unparalleled metrics such as popular search terms, social referral traffic, [...] more...
ADOTAS – I was impressed when Lijit COO Walter Knapp explained to me how the company provides the “business end of a CMS platform” for mid- and long-tail niche publishers with highly engaged audiences. In exchange for site functionality widgets (e.g., search, analytics, readers, etc.), Lijit collects data and segments [...] more...
ADOTAS – “We want to be a publisher’s monetization partner, not a service,” said Lijit COO Walter Knapp. “Many smaller publishers and bloggers are good at content management and not great at the technical side. We provide the business half of a CMS platform.” Aiming to be a true supply-side platform, [...] more...
ADOTAS – On New Year’s Eve, I was surprised that most of my friends seemed as anxious to get 2010 behind them as I was — it wasn’t a bad year, but it was long and exhausting. However, a lot of companies in the interactive advertising industry can boast about [...] more...
ADOTAS – I’m so sick of people complaining about the heat in New York (try a humid DC summer before you whine any further) — they should take a dive in the cool pool of venture capital funding just like Brand.net and Lijit. Display and video ad platform Brand.net walked away [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that