For advertisers and publishers, the lifetime value of a customer (LTV) has been crushed by the introduction of digital. The spiraling decline of print has led to a drastic decrease in the number of subscription-based revenues for publishers, who rely heavily on this dependable revenue stream to partially cover high [...] more...
The Publicis Groupe is merging Digitas and LBi to create a leading digital agency global network (5,700 strong. 25+ countries). Luke Taylor (pictured), chief executive of LBi, has been named Global CEO of the newly formed DigitasLBi. The Publicis Groupe acquired the Amsterdam-based LBi last September in a deal valued at [...] more...
ADOTAS – In March, digital agency LBi announced the launch of its brand in the U.S. with the integration of acquisitions IconNicholson and Special Ops Media. A little more than a half year later, LBi has formally announced that Special Ops cofounders Christian Anthony and Jason Klein, who were serving [...] more...
ADOTAS – Jonathan Isaac has been handed the newly minted position of global head of planning for LBi. Most recently Isaac was strategy director at Anamoly. Acquisio has added Alexandre Pelletier as marketing director and Mark Lajoie as director of sales for Canada. Previously an independent consultant, Pelletier has also served [...] more...
ADOTAS – On it sweeps with threshing oar; it’s only goal will be the Western shore: Europe-based independent marketing and technology agency LBi has claimed a stake in the new world, opening U.S. headquarters in downtown New York City. The launch of the U.S. flagship stems from the integration of interactive [...] more...
ADOTAS — Marin Software, Media Storm, LBi, Microsoft, Apptera, Epsilon, Break Media, MARS Advertising has announcements this past week. Marin Software: The company has expanded internationally, opening an office in the U.K. It has appointed search marketing executive Ed Stevenson, former head of U.K. operations for 24/7 Real Media, and search operations [...] more...
ADOTAS — CBS Interactive, Specific Media, LBi, Neverblue, Halogen Response Media, Linkstorm, Northlich, AMG Advertising and Public Relations hiring, promotions and new location announcements. CBS Interactive: Jaci Hays has been promoted to National Vice President of Sales, Games & Music, and Danielle Ryniker has joined the division as Regional Vice President, East [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than