For advertisers and publishers, the lifetime value of a customer (LTV) has been crushed by the introduction of digital. The spiraling decline of print has led to a drastic decrease in the number of subscription-based revenues for publishers, who rely heavily on this dependable revenue stream to partially cover high [...] more...
The Publicis Groupe is merging Digitas and LBi to create a leading digital agency global network (5,700 strong. 25+ countries). Luke Taylor (pictured), chief executive of LBi, has been named Global CEO of the newly formed DigitasLBi. The Publicis Groupe acquired the Amsterdam-based LBi last September in a deal valued at [...] more...
ADOTAS – In March, digital agency LBi announced the launch of its brand in the U.S. with the integration of acquisitions IconNicholson and Special Ops Media. A little more than a half year later, LBi has formally announced that Special Ops cofounders Christian Anthony and Jason Klein, who were serving [...] more...
ADOTAS – Jonathan Isaac has been handed the newly minted position of global head of planning for LBi. Most recently Isaac was strategy director at Anamoly. Acquisio has added Alexandre Pelletier as marketing director and Mark Lajoie as director of sales for Canada. Previously an independent consultant, Pelletier has also served [...] more...
ADOTAS – On it sweeps with threshing oar; it’s only goal will be the Western shore: Europe-based independent marketing and technology agency LBi has claimed a stake in the new world, opening U.S. headquarters in downtown New York City. The launch of the U.S. flagship stems from the integration of interactive [...] more...
ADOTAS — Marin Software, Media Storm, LBi, Microsoft, Apptera, Epsilon, Break Media, MARS Advertising has announcements this past week. Marin Software: The company has expanded internationally, opening an office in the U.K. It has appointed search marketing executive Ed Stevenson, former head of U.K. operations for 24/7 Real Media, and search operations [...] more...
ADOTAS — CBS Interactive, Specific Media, LBi, Neverblue, Halogen Response Media, Linkstorm, Northlich, AMG Advertising and Public Relations hiring, promotions and new location announcements. CBS Interactive: Jaci Hays has been promoted to National Vice President of Sales, Games & Music, and Danielle Ryniker has joined the division as Regional Vice President, East [...] more...
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’ June 18th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising June 18th 2013 NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential [...] more »
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- Raj Chauhan: Programmatic is expanding in the online world to guaranteed buys. Adslot is building a