For advertisers and publishers, the lifetime value of a customer (LTV) has been crushed by the introduction of digital. The spiraling decline of print has led to a drastic decrease in the number of subscription-based revenues for publishers, who rely heavily on this dependable revenue stream to partially cover high [...] more...
The Publicis Groupe is merging Digitas and LBi to create a leading digital agency global network (5,700 strong. 25+ countries). Luke Taylor (pictured), chief executive of LBi, has been named Global CEO of the newly formed DigitasLBi. The Publicis Groupe acquired the Amsterdam-based LBi last September in a deal valued at [...] more...
ADOTAS – In March, digital agency LBi announced the launch of its brand in the U.S. with the integration of acquisitions IconNicholson and Special Ops Media. A little more than a half year later, LBi has formally announced that Special Ops cofounders Christian Anthony and Jason Klein, who were serving [...] more...
ADOTAS – Jonathan Isaac has been handed the newly minted position of global head of planning for LBi. Most recently Isaac was strategy director at Anamoly. Acquisio has added Alexandre Pelletier as marketing director and Mark Lajoie as director of sales for Canada. Previously an independent consultant, Pelletier has also served [...] more...
ADOTAS – On it sweeps with threshing oar; it’s only goal will be the Western shore: Europe-based independent marketing and technology agency LBi has claimed a stake in the new world, opening U.S. headquarters in downtown New York City. The launch of the U.S. flagship stems from the integration of interactive [...] more...
ADOTAS — Marin Software, Media Storm, LBi, Microsoft, Apptera, Epsilon, Break Media, MARS Advertising has announcements this past week. Marin Software: The company has expanded internationally, opening an office in the U.K. It has appointed search marketing executive Ed Stevenson, former head of U.K. operations for 24/7 Real Media, and search operations [...] more...
ADOTAS — CBS Interactive, Specific Media, LBi, Neverblue, Halogen Response Media, Linkstorm, Northlich, AMG Advertising and Public Relations hiring, promotions and new location announcements. CBS Interactive: Jaci Hays has been promoted to National Vice President of Sales, Games & Music, and Danielle Ryniker has joined the division as Regional Vice President, East [...] more...
- Lotame and Optimizely Partner for Website Content Optimization and Personalization March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Lotame today announced [...] more »
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France March 12th 2014 ROME, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Paid search advertising is [...] more »
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Personalization Isn’t Creepy; It’s a Reality & a Necessity for Success March 12th 2014
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV