The moment of truth isn’t when they click on your ad or even when they randomly land on your website. It’s when your call to action makes a promise and your brand either fulfills that promise — or not. Research confirms that online visitors make the decision to stay on a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Website testing and personalization company Monetate has shared another new infographic, this one about, appropriately enough, the costs of website testing. (If you’re wondering why this matters, check out this column we ran earlier this week, by Covario’s LuRae Lumpkin, about the hazards of ignoring landing page optimization, [...] more...
ADOTAS - In 2011, U.S. advertisers spent more than $32 billion for online advertising — yet average online conversion rates were below 3 percent and bounce rates up to 85 percent. Why is this? Spending thousands or millions of dollars to drive traffic to your website, only to have a very small percentage [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, self-serve landing page company Unbounce announced it had integrated its software with inbound marketing software provider HubSpot to allow the a one-stop publishing platform for better landing page performance. Unbounce is positioned to serve small and mid-sized businesses, and to give them the tools to develop landing [...] more...
ADOTAS - According to this new infographic from website testing and personalization company Monetate, if you’re going to be selling goods on your site, you’d better test it as often as possible, and here, they’ve aimed to explain what that could mean. Your site should deliver, says the infographic, “a [...] more...
ADOTAS – The greatest strength and the greatest weakness of the Internet as a marketing vehicle is its measurability. This is due, in part, because people can’t agree on what to measure. In the early days, everyone was excited about click-through rates (CTRs) and the first ads which could garner CTRs of 30% or more. Over time, [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – Our Q&A with Wicks Walker of W4 fame had us, not surprisingly, thinking about the current state of the CPA network and overall performance marketing space. A decent portion of our thinking was influenced by a recent conversation we had with a network operator. This person doesn’t operate [...] more...
ADOTAS – So much emphasis is put on the click that the importance of a landing page inappropriately gets shoved to a back burner. DSNR Media Group aims to put the landing page back front and center with Traffiliate, a tech platform that blends pre-click data with post-click and post-conversion [...] more...
ADOTAS – Every performance marketing campaign should be run through a simple yet effective (and rapid) landing page optimization routine. The reason for this is simple: conversion performance and revenue. In our world of performance marketing, you only get paid for the results, so advertisers, publishers, and networks alike benefit when [...] more...
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]