The moment of truth isn’t when they click on your ad or even when they randomly land on your website. It’s when your call to action makes a promise and your brand either fulfills that promise — or not. Research confirms that online visitors make the decision to stay on a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Website testing and personalization company Monetate has shared another new infographic, this one about, appropriately enough, the costs of website testing. (If you’re wondering why this matters, check out this column we ran earlier this week, by Covario’s LuRae Lumpkin, about the hazards of ignoring landing page optimization, [...] more...
ADOTAS - In 2011, U.S. advertisers spent more than $32 billion for online advertising — yet average online conversion rates were below 3 percent and bounce rates up to 85 percent. Why is this? Spending thousands or millions of dollars to drive traffic to your website, only to have a very small percentage [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, self-serve landing page company Unbounce announced it had integrated its software with inbound marketing software provider HubSpot to allow the a one-stop publishing platform for better landing page performance. Unbounce is positioned to serve small and mid-sized businesses, and to give them the tools to develop landing [...] more...
ADOTAS - According to this new infographic from website testing and personalization company Monetate, if you’re going to be selling goods on your site, you’d better test it as often as possible, and here, they’ve aimed to explain what that could mean. Your site should deliver, says the infographic, “a [...] more...
ADOTAS – The greatest strength and the greatest weakness of the Internet as a marketing vehicle is its measurability. This is due, in part, because people can’t agree on what to measure. In the early days, everyone was excited about click-through rates (CTRs) and the first ads which could garner CTRs of 30% or more. Over time, [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – Our Q&A with Wicks Walker of W4 fame had us, not surprisingly, thinking about the current state of the CPA network and overall performance marketing space. A decent portion of our thinking was influenced by a recent conversation we had with a network operator. This person doesn’t operate [...] more...
ADOTAS – So much emphasis is put on the click that the importance of a landing page inappropriately gets shoved to a back burner. DSNR Media Group aims to put the landing page back front and center with Traffiliate, a tech platform that blends pre-click data with post-click and post-conversion [...] more...
ADOTAS – Every performance marketing campaign should be run through a simple yet effective (and rapid) landing page optimization routine. The reason for this is simple: conversion performance and revenue. In our world of performance marketing, you only get paid for the results, so advertisers, publishers, and networks alike benefit when [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use
- What You Need To Know To Get Ahead In Video Advertising | Setting the PACE: [...] results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic,