ADOTAS – Vanilla Ice raps about fun-shaped pasta, Coca-Cola turns social media addicts into tick-infested dogs, while Cadbury turns London into the set of “Charlie And The Chocolate Factory.” Yes, it’s just another week in AdLand. But which ads are attracting the most attention online. Here are our five picks: 5. Samsung, [...] more...
DALLAS, January 21, 2014 (ADOTAS) – ad:tech San Francisco 2014, the largest digital marketing event of the year, held March 26-27 at Moscone Center West, announced today a call for submissions for ad:tech’s Startup Spotlight Series. Startup Spotlight is a competition where the most innovative and enterprising new companies in digital [...] more...
CHICAGO, September 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) — In a new study, VivaKi’s The Pool demonstrates the need for advertisers to begin engaging TV audiences on two screens – the TV and the second screen at their fingertips. With the flurry of recent reports regarding TV viewers’ multi-tasking behaviors and the penetration [...] more...
Want to ensure that consumers are watching a your brand’s video to completion? Advertisers can now provide an incentive to consumers who view their ad content online. Earlier this week, Selectable Media launched its ad selector platform for mobile that enables brands to deliver high-CMP video content to consumers. (The ad selector [...] more...
ALLEN, TEXAS (December 4, 2012) – PFSweb, Inc. (Nasdaq: PFSW), an international provider of end-to-end eCommerce solutions, today announced that it is supporting the eCommerce solutions for Kraft’s Gevalia and Tassimo brands, which included the launch of Tassimodirect.com and relaunch of Gevalia.com. Kraft selected PFSweb to provide a wide range of [...] more...
NEW YORK (October 17, 2012) — Brands can now understand all emerging relevant online content and conversations, and can join them immediately by using ideal owned, social, or authentic supportive content to engage consumers. This ability comes from the Content Activation Platform thatleading content-marketing provider Kontera expanded today, amid strong [...] more...
It’s that time again where the world’s leading advertising industry giants are set to descend on Manhattan to talk shop, sip scotch and share insights about the latest trends in digital, print, mobile, social and entertainment. This year, technology will take center stage throughout the trade conferences, industry sessions and [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — MediaBank is a firm looking to revolutionize the media buying industry with its cross-platform technology. CEO Brad Keywell spoke to ADOTAS about the origins of the company, the economy and the team that makes Media Bank tick. ADOTAS: I understand you have been working on MediaBank for about [...] more...
Over the past few weeks, online Spanish-language advertising network HispanoClick (publishing partner of vizi | media, parent company of ADOTAS) has penned deals with several top-tier advertisers including Air France, Kraft, the US Army, and Western Union. Each advertiser signed on for a multi-month hitch. The deal gives the advertisers [...] more...
For those young adults, or those young at heart, that yearn fondly for that Kraft Macaroni & Cheese from their childhood, FCBi has created a new Flash online campaign for that good old Mac N’ Cheese. The problem is that the campaign site is neither good nor cheesy because it [...] more...
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really