… Previous “The answer is: no. The advertising ecosystem will likely always need a direct salesforce. What it doesn’t need however is more people to sell, traffic and optimize standardized banner ads – programmatic mechanisms are clearly compressing these taxes out of the system. The need for a qualified, educated direct sales team to connect [...] more...
Earlier this week via email, we asked industry leaders: Is a significant portion of Super Bowl ad dollars shifting from TV to online this year? Here are the responses. “I wouldn’t say a significant portion is shifting from TV to online. However, I will say that the investments in online advertising during [...] more...
NEW YORK (October 17, 2012) — Brands can now understand all emerging relevant online content and conversations, and can join them immediately by using ideal owned, social, or authentic supportive content to engage consumers. This ability comes from the Content Activation Platform thatleading content-marketing provider Kontera expanded today, amid strong [...] more...
ADOTAS – October 27 is the birthday of the banner ad. Hotwired.com was the first company to run these ads in 1994, the beginning of what would become a $24 billion business. These simple ads for AT&T and Volvo somehow generated a CTR of 78% – the latter’s banner didn’t even send [...] more...
ADOTAS – Although there are some really exciting innovations in the targeting and dynamic optimization of display and text ads, the online audience is blind to banner ads due to years of ignoring those prized positions above the fold. Audiences go to sites to engage with content, particularly regular browsers. [...] more...
ADOTAS — I missed this earlier, Kontera, a provider of relevant In-Text advertising and information solutions for web publishers, advertisers, and users, closed on $15.5 million round of financing. Sequoia Capital led the financing round, with participation from Tenaya Capital and Carmel Ventures. ComScore recently said that Kontera was the fifth [...] more...
ADOTAS – In-text advertising and information solutions shop Kontera has unveiled two new technology partnerships with blogging and online ad optimization platforms. ScribeFire and Pubmatic will utilize the company’s contextual analysis technology to power their in-text offerings to their broad base of publishers, Kontera said. “Now more than ever, publishers and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Moxie Interactive, Zenith Media Services interactive marketing arm, has tapped Michael Winter to serve as vice president, group media director. Winter will be responsible for driving Moxie’s media vision, growing the New York offering and managing existing client relationships. Prior to joining Moxie, Winter was media director at [...] more...
ADOTAS – Kontera, an in-text advertising solutions provider, has introduced a new “One Click” feature for individual Blogger.com users who want to generate ad revenue. “There is no reason that my grandmother shouldn’t be able to generate ad revenue from blogging,” Kontera’s director of product management, Gabi Peles, told ADOTAS.. “We [...] more...
ADOTAS – In-text solutions specialists Kontera today announced an interactive advertising partnership with Microsoft and LinkedIn. Kontera will service contextually relevant reference information from Microsoft in ad units that will appear in LinkedIn’s “Answers” service for their IT community. What that means: when someone in LinkedIn’s IT community asks or answers [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s