… Previous “The answer is: no. The advertising ecosystem will likely always need a direct salesforce. What it doesn’t need however is more people to sell, traffic and optimize standardized banner ads – programmatic mechanisms are clearly compressing these taxes out of the system. The need for a qualified, educated direct sales team to connect [...] more...
Earlier this week via email, we asked industry leaders: Is a significant portion of Super Bowl ad dollars shifting from TV to online this year? Here are the responses. “I wouldn’t say a significant portion is shifting from TV to online. However, I will say that the investments in online advertising during [...] more...
NEW YORK (October 17, 2012) — Brands can now understand all emerging relevant online content and conversations, and can join them immediately by using ideal owned, social, or authentic supportive content to engage consumers. This ability comes from the Content Activation Platform thatleading content-marketing provider Kontera expanded today, amid strong [...] more...
ADOTAS – October 27 is the birthday of the banner ad. Hotwired.com was the first company to run these ads in 1994, the beginning of what would become a $24 billion business. These simple ads for AT&T and Volvo somehow generated a CTR of 78% – the latter’s banner didn’t even send [...] more...
ADOTAS – Although there are some really exciting innovations in the targeting and dynamic optimization of display and text ads, the online audience is blind to banner ads due to years of ignoring those prized positions above the fold. Audiences go to sites to engage with content, particularly regular browsers. [...] more...
ADOTAS — I missed this earlier, Kontera, a provider of relevant In-Text advertising and information solutions for web publishers, advertisers, and users, closed on $15.5 million round of financing. Sequoia Capital led the financing round, with participation from Tenaya Capital and Carmel Ventures. ComScore recently said that Kontera was the fifth [...] more...
ADOTAS – In-text advertising and information solutions shop Kontera has unveiled two new technology partnerships with blogging and online ad optimization platforms. ScribeFire and Pubmatic will utilize the company’s contextual analysis technology to power their in-text offerings to their broad base of publishers, Kontera said. “Now more than ever, publishers and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Moxie Interactive, Zenith Media Services interactive marketing arm, has tapped Michael Winter to serve as vice president, group media director. Winter will be responsible for driving Moxie’s media vision, growing the New York offering and managing existing client relationships. Prior to joining Moxie, Winter was media director at [...] more...
ADOTAS – Kontera, an in-text advertising solutions provider, has introduced a new “One Click” feature for individual Blogger.com users who want to generate ad revenue. “There is no reason that my grandmother shouldn’t be able to generate ad revenue from blogging,” Kontera’s director of product management, Gabi Peles, told ADOTAS.. “We [...] more...
ADOTAS – In-text solutions specialists Kontera today announced an interactive advertising partnership with Microsoft and LinkedIn. Kontera will service contextually relevant reference information from Microsoft in ad units that will appear in LinkedIn’s “Answers” service for their IT community. What that means: when someone in LinkedIn’s IT community asks or answers [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]