… Previous “The answer is: no. The advertising ecosystem will likely always need a direct salesforce. What it doesn’t need however is more people to sell, traffic and optimize standardized banner ads – programmatic mechanisms are clearly compressing these taxes out of the system. The need for a qualified, educated direct sales team to connect [...] more...
Earlier this week via email, we asked industry leaders: Is a significant portion of Super Bowl ad dollars shifting from TV to online this year? Here are the responses. “I wouldn’t say a significant portion is shifting from TV to online. However, I will say that the investments in online advertising during [...] more...
NEW YORK (October 17, 2012) — Brands can now understand all emerging relevant online content and conversations, and can join them immediately by using ideal owned, social, or authentic supportive content to engage consumers. This ability comes from the Content Activation Platform thatleading content-marketing provider Kontera expanded today, amid strong [...] more...
ADOTAS – October 27 is the birthday of the banner ad. Hotwired.com was the first company to run these ads in 1994, the beginning of what would become a $24 billion business. These simple ads for AT&T and Volvo somehow generated a CTR of 78% – the latter’s banner didn’t even send [...] more...
ADOTAS – Although there are some really exciting innovations in the targeting and dynamic optimization of display and text ads, the online audience is blind to banner ads due to years of ignoring those prized positions above the fold. Audiences go to sites to engage with content, particularly regular browsers. [...] more...
ADOTAS — I missed this earlier, Kontera, a provider of relevant In-Text advertising and information solutions for web publishers, advertisers, and users, closed on $15.5 million round of financing. Sequoia Capital led the financing round, with participation from Tenaya Capital and Carmel Ventures. ComScore recently said that Kontera was the fifth [...] more...
ADOTAS – In-text advertising and information solutions shop Kontera has unveiled two new technology partnerships with blogging and online ad optimization platforms. ScribeFire and Pubmatic will utilize the company’s contextual analysis technology to power their in-text offerings to their broad base of publishers, Kontera said. “Now more than ever, publishers and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Moxie Interactive, Zenith Media Services interactive marketing arm, has tapped Michael Winter to serve as vice president, group media director. Winter will be responsible for driving Moxie’s media vision, growing the New York offering and managing existing client relationships. Prior to joining Moxie, Winter was media director at [...] more...
ADOTAS – Kontera, an in-text advertising solutions provider, has introduced a new “One Click” feature for individual Blogger.com users who want to generate ad revenue. “There is no reason that my grandmother shouldn’t be able to generate ad revenue from blogging,” Kontera’s director of product management, Gabi Peles, told ADOTAS.. “We [...] more...
ADOTAS – In-text solutions specialists Kontera today announced an interactive advertising partnership with Microsoft and LinkedIn. Kontera will service contextually relevant reference information from Microsoft in ad units that will appear in LinkedIn’s “Answers” service for their IT community. What that means: when someone in LinkedIn’s IT community asks or answers [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and