ADOTAS – The burning question we posed to industry leaders today is: ”What is your reaction to today’s Facebook Android announcement?” Their responses are as follows: “Facebook continues to innovate at the intersection of social and mobile, redefining what it means to stay connected with friends and engaged with the apps you enjoy [...] more...
Calling all you audiophiles out there: Amazon has finally launched its new digital music offering called Amazon AutoRip, which provides free MP3 versions of all CDs purchased since back in 1998. This move gives consumers the ability to bypass the manual file ripping process to convert WAVE and AIFF files of [...] more...
‘Twas the week after Thanksgiving, and all through the land On Facebook they chatted, and made shopping plans Of sales at Target, Best Buy and Walmart - Look online for deals and fill up that cart! The gadgets they covet: iPhone, iPad, and SIII. Get great deals today, then share on your feed! Black Friday through [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Online Publishers Association released its second “Portrait of Today’s Tablet User” report yesterday, intending to explain something about who tablet users are, how they’re using their tablets, what content they’re choosing to pay for, what they’re spending money on via their tablets and how, and their attitudes [...] more...
ADOTAS – Another day, another mobile device to optimize your display ads for — Amazon has introduced an ad-supported wifi version of its e-reader, Kindle With Special Offers. It’s a whole $25 less than a regular wifi Kindle — $114 vs. $139. I’ll take your silence to mean you’re stunned by [...] more...
ADOTAS — Nothing like being an anti-union media mogul in a seismic shift. Rupert Murdoch said while advertising spending is nowhere near where it was in 2007, recent results have been “getting better every month and getting better every week.” The News Corp chief added that the US advertising market is [...] more...
ADOTAS — In our latest poll, most readers said that Apple has every right to decide what goes on its iPhone and the government should stay out of it. We also has some spirited comments about the demise of Active Response Group/Brandarama; Amazon’s Kindle; and how a clown became a [...] more...
ADOTAS — Just as that legendary charge proved disastrous, the News baron will find himself mowed down by fee-averse Internet users. But he’ll keep on trying. Murdoch last month said papers need to charge for content if they want to survive. He added that online advertising has not proved its worth [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than