ADOTAS – Though Interactive Video (IV) isn’t totally new, projects like Philips’ “Designed to Play,” Maybelline’s “Glamour Eye,” and Bob Dylan’s interactive music video helped spread the gospel of IV in 2013, leading us to believe that 2014 will be a breakout year for IV. As technology exponentially evolves each [...] more...
ADOTAS – The burning question we posed to industry leaders today is: ”What is your reaction to today’s Facebook Android announcement?” Their responses are as follows: “Facebook continues to innovate at the intersection of social and mobile, redefining what it means to stay connected with friends and engaged with the apps you enjoy [...] more...
Calling all you audiophiles out there: Amazon has finally launched its new digital music offering called Amazon AutoRip, which provides free MP3 versions of all CDs purchased since back in 1998. This move gives consumers the ability to bypass the manual file ripping process to convert WAVE and AIFF files of [...] more...
‘Twas the week after Thanksgiving, and all through the land On Facebook they chatted, and made shopping plans Of sales at Target, Best Buy and Walmart - Look online for deals and fill up that cart! The gadgets they covet: iPhone, iPad, and SIII. Get great deals today, then share on your feed! Black Friday through [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Online Publishers Association released its second “Portrait of Today’s Tablet User” report yesterday, intending to explain something about who tablet users are, how they’re using their tablets, what content they’re choosing to pay for, what they’re spending money on via their tablets and how, and their attitudes [...] more...
ADOTAS – Another day, another mobile device to optimize your display ads for — Amazon has introduced an ad-supported wifi version of its e-reader, Kindle With Special Offers. It’s a whole $25 less than a regular wifi Kindle — $114 vs. $139. I’ll take your silence to mean you’re stunned by [...] more...
ADOTAS — Nothing like being an anti-union media mogul in a seismic shift. Rupert Murdoch said while advertising spending is nowhere near where it was in 2007, recent results have been “getting better every month and getting better every week.” The News Corp chief added that the US advertising market is [...] more...
ADOTAS — In our latest poll, most readers said that Apple has every right to decide what goes on its iPhone and the government should stay out of it. We also has some spirited comments about the demise of Active Response Group/Brandarama; Amazon’s Kindle; and how a clown became a [...] more...
ADOTAS — Just as that legendary charge proved disastrous, the News baron will find himself mowed down by fee-averse Internet users. But he’ll keep on trying. Murdoch last month said papers need to charge for content if they want to survive. He added that online advertising has not proved its worth [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]