ADOTAS – If you’re a digital marketer or SEO aficionado, you likely have noticed the rapid disappearance of organic keyword data available in Google Analytics. It’s a startling — and likely scary — realization, as keyword data has been both a reliable and fundamental way to measure SEO success for [...] more...
ADOTAS — With December yet to be completed, the winners for top keyword searches of 2013 have become clear, according to Millward Brown Digital. And interestingly they are all for sites whose names form their URL. In other words, people conducted searches for sites that they could have easily just typed [...] more...
ADOTAS – The best way to serve your business is to serve your customers well – and content is no different. Keywords no longer guarantee top search rankings. Today, it is superb, consistent content that is of service to your customers that leads to top search rankings. Do you want to [...] more...
ADOTAS — Much of the attention of the digital marketing community seems to be focused on RTB and the endless debate about its effectiveness for advertisers, ad tech companies and publishers. While this tired RTB discussion self-perpetuates, a much more interesting and potentially disruptive movement is taking root. Marketers are now looking [...] more...
U.S. businesses spend more than $300 billion on advertising each year, but only about 15% of that is spent on online advertising. The other quarter trillion dollars is spent each year not to drive a click but to drive a store visit or a phone call – tens of billions [...] more...
Whether or not you are actively allocating marketing budget, you’re employing SEO. You just have no idea. That company blog you’ve been managing? Those tweets, status updates, videos, boards, and website content you’ve been creating and scheduling? The public relations team placing your content and name all on other publications? Yep, they [...] more...
ADOTAS – In yet another new set of developments to the user experience, Google announced this morning a pair of changes in how advertisers can buy and display ads via its AdWords service. First, AdWords will be offering a “Display Network” tab, an interface built specifically to suit the needs [...] more...
MARIN SOFTWARE – Do we need to choose a target position for our Google keyword set? Hal Varian, chief economist at Google, doesn’t think so. Recently Google decided to retire the Position Preference in Adwords. The reasons cited were: Low adoption Existing alternatives for this feature Low adoption? Really? Well, only Google would know [...] more...
ADOTAS – You know, Google is really getting this display advertising thing down. It’s kinda new to the whole display game, but it’s learning fast — Big G just introduced campaign optimization and contextual targeting. Makes me want to pat Google on its big head, maybe give it a treat. The [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the short time since Google Instant’s introduction in the U.S., the technology has received quite a reception from marketers – some has been positive, some negative, but largely the response has been perplexity: “So what does this mean for my SEO programs?” The official word from Google is [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]