ADOTAS — Much of the attention of the digital marketing community seems to be focused on RTB and the endless debate about its effectiveness for advertisers, ad tech companies and publishers. While this tired RTB discussion self-perpetuates, a much more interesting and potentially disruptive movement is taking root. Marketers are now looking [...] more...
U.S. businesses spend more than $300 billion on advertising each year, but only about 15% of that is spent on online advertising. The other quarter trillion dollars is spent each year not to drive a click but to drive a store visit or a phone call – tens of billions [...] more...
Whether or not you are actively allocating marketing budget, you’re employing SEO. You just have no idea. That company blog you’ve been managing? Those tweets, status updates, videos, boards, and website content you’ve been creating and scheduling? The public relations team placing your content and name all on other publications? Yep, they [...] more...
ADOTAS – In yet another new set of developments to the user experience, Google announced this morning a pair of changes in how advertisers can buy and display ads via its AdWords service. First, AdWords will be offering a “Display Network” tab, an interface built specifically to suit the needs [...] more...
MARIN SOFTWARE – Do we need to choose a target position for our Google keyword set? Hal Varian, chief economist at Google, doesn’t think so. Recently Google decided to retire the Position Preference in Adwords. The reasons cited were: Low adoption Existing alternatives for this feature Low adoption? Really? Well, only Google would know [...] more...
ADOTAS – You know, Google is really getting this display advertising thing down. It’s kinda new to the whole display game, but it’s learning fast — Big G just introduced campaign optimization and contextual targeting. Makes me want to pat Google on its big head, maybe give it a treat. The [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the short time since Google Instant’s introduction in the U.S., the technology has received quite a reception from marketers – some has been positive, some negative, but largely the response has been perplexity: “So what does this mean for my SEO programs?” The official word from Google is [...] more...
ADOTAS – The proliferation of SEM specialists highlights the importance of being smart about paid search. Success in getting the most out of your budget requires continuous analysis of conversion data. Dealer Marketing‘s Michael Sweigart gives his take in the “Top 10 Ways to Waste Your Automotive Search Engine Marketing Budget.” [...] more...
ADOTAS – Keyword targeting is often limited by its fondness for frequency. Not a lot of programs can read between the lines to get at the context of a page’s content — which is where semantic technology comes into play. PinPoint, a new service from semantic web platform OpenAmplify, identifies the [...] more...
ADOTAS — The other day I followed up with a company that I spoke to earlier about creating a paid search campaign. This company, located in southern California, is an original equipment manufacturer that primarily sells to other businesses within the state. While this company could sell their products outside of [...] more...
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Have social media platforms pinterested you in how [...] more »
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Vice President, Business Development
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]