AFAIK: SpotXchange, Federated Media, DG Media Mind, The Weather Company, Viralheat, Integral Ad Science, Tealium, Dailybreak, Undertone, Yieldex
Here’s what cropped up on our virtual radar this week: SpotXchange, which bills itself as the largest global marketplace of digital video ad inventory, has experienced explosive growth in its video RTB marketplace as the platform saw 10 times the revenue growth and a 596% increase in global bid requests from 2011 [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (October 2, 2012) – Social advertising company 140 Proof today announced that it has expanded its leadership team with the appointment of two senior executives. Sean Cowan (pictured right) has been hired to fill the newly created position of Vice President of National Sales. Michael Cascio (pictured left) has [...] more...
ADOTAS – The figure making headlines from Zynga’s amended S-1 filing is the 90% drop in profit year-over-year in the second quarter, but apparently the social gaming mainstay was hit by some one-time items. As Business Insider explains, the damning evidence comes in the form of declining monthly user rates [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the battle between iOS and Android, the lines have been drawn. Jumptap‘s latest Mobile STAT (Simple Targeting & Audience Trends) report shows that the red states, especially Texas, California and Florida, fancy Android-based systems while the blue states side with iOS. For now, the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Through analyzing 10 billion ad requests made to its mobile ad network from 83 million unique users in April, Jumptap reports that 58% of mobile users get content through their browsers rather than ad-supported apps. Nearly 40% more mobile ad requests were from consumers browsing rather than using [...] more...
ADOTAS – Though originally cited last month as a $20 million haul, mobile ad network Jumptap just reported that it actually raised $25 million in a late-stage round of funding that featured participation from existing investors AllianceBernstein, General Catalyst, Redpoint Ventures, Summerhill Ventures, Valhalla Partners and WPP. In addition, several [...] more...
ADOTAS – Independent mobile ad network JumpTap can keep up its mad expansion drive — 23 new employees since the beginning of the year — with a fresh $20 million in funding. Mobile ad network Mojiva has summoned nine mobile rich media frontrunners to form the Mojiva Mobile Creative Alliance for showcasing the possibilities of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Less than a quarter into the new year, mobile ad network Jumptap has already added 23 new employees to its team, including Jared Hand, who has spent time in the vice president of sales’ chair for both Gorilla Nation and Clear Channel. Now he’ll take on the same [...] more...
ADOTAS – It sounds like some kind of malevolent organization that Bruce Lee will have to infiltrate and destroy using only his furious fists and feet, but ORMMA actually stands for Open Rich Mobile Media Advertising, an effort to create cross-platform mobile rich media standards for in-app advertising. At the heart [...] more...
ADOTAS – Perhaps rumors of Apple’s foundering in the mobile ad market have been grossly exaggerated: researcher IDC estimates the Apple will finish the year with 21% share of the mobile ad market, tying with former champion Google. Even when combined with the share of recent acquisition AdMob, Google’s mobile ad [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]