AFAIK: SpotXchange, Federated Media, DG Media Mind, The Weather Company, Viralheat, Integral Ad Science, Tealium, Dailybreak, Undertone, Yieldex
Here’s what cropped up on our virtual radar this week: SpotXchange, which bills itself as the largest global marketplace of digital video ad inventory, has experienced explosive growth in its video RTB marketplace as the platform saw 10 times the revenue growth and a 596% increase in global bid requests from 2011 [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (October 2, 2012) – Social advertising company 140 Proof today announced that it has expanded its leadership team with the appointment of two senior executives. Sean Cowan (pictured right) has been hired to fill the newly created position of Vice President of National Sales. Michael Cascio (pictured left) has [...] more...
ADOTAS – The figure making headlines from Zynga’s amended S-1 filing is the 90% drop in profit year-over-year in the second quarter, but apparently the social gaming mainstay was hit by some one-time items. As Business Insider explains, the damning evidence comes in the form of declining monthly user rates [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the battle between iOS and Android, the lines have been drawn. Jumptap‘s latest Mobile STAT (Simple Targeting & Audience Trends) report shows that the red states, especially Texas, California and Florida, fancy Android-based systems while the blue states side with iOS. For now, the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Through analyzing 10 billion ad requests made to its mobile ad network from 83 million unique users in April, Jumptap reports that 58% of mobile users get content through their browsers rather than ad-supported apps. Nearly 40% more mobile ad requests were from consumers browsing rather than using [...] more...
ADOTAS – Though originally cited last month as a $20 million haul, mobile ad network Jumptap just reported that it actually raised $25 million in a late-stage round of funding that featured participation from existing investors AllianceBernstein, General Catalyst, Redpoint Ventures, Summerhill Ventures, Valhalla Partners and WPP. In addition, several [...] more...
ADOTAS – Independent mobile ad network JumpTap can keep up its mad expansion drive — 23 new employees since the beginning of the year — with a fresh $20 million in funding. Mobile ad network Mojiva has summoned nine mobile rich media frontrunners to form the Mojiva Mobile Creative Alliance for showcasing the possibilities of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Less than a quarter into the new year, mobile ad network Jumptap has already added 23 new employees to its team, including Jared Hand, who has spent time in the vice president of sales’ chair for both Gorilla Nation and Clear Channel. Now he’ll take on the same [...] more...
ADOTAS – It sounds like some kind of malevolent organization that Bruce Lee will have to infiltrate and destroy using only his furious fists and feet, but ORMMA actually stands for Open Rich Mobile Media Advertising, an effort to create cross-platform mobile rich media standards for in-app advertising. At the heart [...] more...
ADOTAS – Perhaps rumors of Apple’s foundering in the mobile ad market have been grossly exaggerated: researcher IDC estimates the Apple will finish the year with 21% share of the mobile ad market, tying with former champion Google. Even when combined with the share of recent acquisition AdMob, Google’s mobile ad [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than