We’ve watched with interest as Jonathan Mayer and the Firefox team introduced functionality that stands to make Firefox treat cookies more like Safari does. It appears that within a few releases the No. 3 web browser will, by default, reject third-party cookies. But what does that really mean? First-party cookies [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Federal Trade Commission’s online privacy framework — outlined by Chair Jon Leibowitz at a press conference last week — seems to walk the fine line of compromise between the desires of online behavioral advertising companies and privacy advocates. However, it’s said that the best compromise is the one [...] more...
ADOTAS – [UPDATED AT BOTTOM] According to a new study by the Stanford Law School’s Center for Internet and Society, 61% or 113 of Quantcast’s 185 most popular sites sent user names or user IDs (potentially email addresses) to third parties via cookies. And most of it appears to be unintentional — [...] more...
ADOTAS – Looks like the Facebook legal team is going to have to earn its holiday bonus this year. Five class action lawsuits have been filed against Facebook alleging the company violated wiretap laws by setting tracking cookies that contained user IDs and followed browser behavior on sites integrated with the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Considered a major privacy violation since a University of California, San Diego study publicized the practice last year, history sniffing or stealing refers to computer code embedded in tracking beacons that reads links on a page to get clues into browser history. You know the drill: pink means you’ve visited [...] more...
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use