ADOTAS – The easy answer is no — Google’s search is not in disrepair. But that doesn’t mean everything’s hunky dory, especially as SEO-gamed junk clutters the search space. Conductor’s Seth Dotterer, 15miles’ Mike Flanagan, Searchmetrics’ Horst Joepen and BrightEdge’s Jim Yu have all contemplated the what lies ahead for search engines [...] more...
ADOTAS — At 3 pm on a Friday, I received a phone call from a public relations agency regarding a crisis management issue. Within a few days, the local press would release a negative story about the agency’s client. Apparently, a former employee was going to air some dirty laundry regarding [...] more...
ADOTAS — Once upon a time there were 3 midsized clients that elected to develop their eCommerce websites on a shoestring budget. As Goldilocks tried to market these 3 clients websites using SEO and paid search, she quickly found out their decisions to be…well…frugal is the word that came back [...] more...
ADOTAS — At WebMetro we typically provide SEO Action Plans as part of campaigns. As the name implies, an SEO Action Plan is a strategic plan to achieve the ranking, traffic and return on investment objectives from the SEO campaign. Typically our SEO Action Plans are 90-days in duration, but [...] more...
ADOTAS — The other day I followed up with a company that I spoke to earlier about creating a paid search campaign. This company, located in southern California, is an original equipment manufacturer that primarily sells to other businesses within the state. While this company could sell their products outside of [...] more...
ADOTAS — I never believed search built brands until recently. To me brands are usually built by basic brand pillars or attributes such as service, quality or innovation, yet often comprise critically important differentiation intangibles such as feelings and experiences. These feelings and experiences are developed and communicated by brand advertisements. [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than