ADOTAS – It’s been over a decade since the first iPod emerged on the scene, disrupting the music industry and prompting the inevitable shift towards digital. When it was first introduced, this pocket-sized music player went head-to-head against the now legacy playback formats that previously dominated the recording industry, including [...] more...
ADOTAS – Is Twitter entering into the music game? Sources are tweeting “yes” and the Twitter Music App for iOS will be launching soon to compete with some heavy-hitters in the social music space like Spotify, Pandora, Rdio and even iTunes. Last Friday, at the start of Coachella, Twitter created [...] more...
ADOTAS – Justin Timberlake is back with a vengeance after a 6-year album hiatus. With 968,000 copies sold in his first week, many doubters have been silenced – but how exactly did he do it? Look no further than the incredible marketing push and media blitz of JT’s comeback album, [...] more...
Calling all you audiophiles out there: Amazon has finally launched its new digital music offering called Amazon AutoRip, which provides free MP3 versions of all CDs purchased since back in 1998. This move gives consumers the ability to bypass the manual file ripping process to convert WAVE and AIFF files of [...] more...
Well that didn’t last very long! A careful review of ranking data compiled by Fiksu indicates that the much-anticipated App Store freeze, during which app rankings in the US App Store don’t move, lasted around 20 hours this year, from about midnight to 8 pm EST on Christmas Day. Here’s [...] more...
BOSTON (December 7, 2012) – FreeMyAppsTM (www.freemyapps.com), a leading app discovery, engagement and rewards platform for mobile app marketing, today announced its upcoming launch on Android after experiencing 1,000 percent iOS growth in 2012. Created by Fiksu, FreeMyApps has quickly become a destination for eager consumers seeking to discover [...] more...
CAMBRIDGE, MASS. (November 6, 2012) – Curata, Inc., a content curation company that enables marketers and publishers to easily find, organize, and share content, today announced that a mobile app is available in the iTunes store for iPhone and iPad users, and Google Play for Android users. The app, [...] more...
BOSTON (October 29, 2012) – Aquent and its new division Vitamin T, the leading global staffing organization dedicated to marketing, creative, and digital professionals, today announced the latest version of Aquent Heads Up — the free mobile staffing application for iPhone® iOS and Android™ devices. The Aquent Heads Up app offers [...] more...
LOS ANGELES (October 24, 2012) – MWG Entertainment, a Los Angeles-based new media company, has today announced an innovative partnership with Pinnacle Food Group LLC’s Duncan Hines® baking brand. The partnership entails a social media campaign that will introduce YouTube sensation Lindsey Stirling and her fans to the brand’s newest [...] more...
ADOTAS – Zuck Bucks just made another move toward becoming real currency: along with the launch of Apple’s iCloud service, it’s been unofficially announced that Facebook and Apple will honor credits purchased on each others’ platforms for the same game, as long as the credits are the same price on [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s