ADOTAS - Today, at its Infusioncon conference and meetup for users of its wares, sales and marketing automation software provider Infusionsoft announced the newest version of its software for small businesses, which it calls an “all-in-one” service designed to lead the user through the selling and marketing process. That new [...] more...
ADOTAS – Digital marketing management platform provider DataXu released the results of its 2012 Digital Marketing 2.0 Study, which gauged the sentiment of over 300 marketing executives about the data resources available to them and their teams’ ability to use that data to their business advantage. (Social media consultancy Human [...] more...
ADOTAS – Managing a website’s tags — used for various campaigns such as web analytics, email, search, ad servers, online testing, behavioral targeting and social media — is a costly and complex affair. But most companies don’t realize just how much their business can be hurt by not properly implementing or managing those [...] more...
ADOTAS -Who said B2B marketing and social networking didn’t mix? Spiceworks, a social business network for IT professionals, has launched Vendor Pages — basically the equivalent of a Facebook fan page or LinkedIn company page, only Vendor Pages are aimed at technology companies that want to engage with the 1.3 [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE – Unlike their predecessors, marketers today are faced with a growing array of options when it comes to putting together an effective marketing campaign. What should be the balance of offline and online activities? For online, what specific options should marketers be looking at? Perhaps it’s a new [...] more...
ITtoolbox has announced the launch of ITtoolbox Demographic Targeting. The integration of the new technology to this online community, which enables professional IT knowledge-sharing, offers advertising partners the ability to target their display advertisements to more specific members of the IT community. There are more than 1.5 million unique visitors [...] more...
Many companies are utilizing 2-Minute Explainers to sell their marketing messages to online consumers. These brief Flash presentations attract perspective online buyers by delivering information about specific products. Developed by Business Information Graphics, a New York B2B marketing communications firm, these presentations hook the consumer on web landing pages [...] more...
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use
- What You Need To Know To Get Ahead In Video Advertising | Setting the PACE: [...] results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic,
- conversion optimization examples | JIM BULDO: [...] SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social MarketingADOTAS, on Fri, 07 Mar 2014