ADOTAS - Today, at its Infusioncon conference and meetup for users of its wares, sales and marketing automation software provider Infusionsoft announced the newest version of its software for small businesses, which it calls an “all-in-one” service designed to lead the user through the selling and marketing process. That new [...] more...
ADOTAS – Digital marketing management platform provider DataXu released the results of its 2012 Digital Marketing 2.0 Study, which gauged the sentiment of over 300 marketing executives about the data resources available to them and their teams’ ability to use that data to their business advantage. (Social media consultancy Human [...] more...
ADOTAS – Managing a website’s tags — used for various campaigns such as web analytics, email, search, ad servers, online testing, behavioral targeting and social media — is a costly and complex affair. But most companies don’t realize just how much their business can be hurt by not properly implementing or managing those [...] more...
ADOTAS -Who said B2B marketing and social networking didn’t mix? Spiceworks, a social business network for IT professionals, has launched Vendor Pages — basically the equivalent of a Facebook fan page or LinkedIn company page, only Vendor Pages are aimed at technology companies that want to engage with the 1.3 [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE – Unlike their predecessors, marketers today are faced with a growing array of options when it comes to putting together an effective marketing campaign. What should be the balance of offline and online activities? For online, what specific options should marketers be looking at? Perhaps it’s a new [...] more...
ITtoolbox has announced the launch of ITtoolbox Demographic Targeting. The integration of the new technology to this online community, which enables professional IT knowledge-sharing, offers advertising partners the ability to target their display advertisements to more specific members of the IT community. There are more than 1.5 million unique visitors [...] more...
Many companies are utilizing 2-Minute Explainers to sell their marketing messages to online consumers. These brief Flash presentations attract perspective online buyers by delivering information about specific products. Developed by Business Information Graphics, a New York B2B marketing communications firm, these presentations hook the consumer on web landing pages [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that